Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Not responding.

• 06-04-2010 9:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hi all my laptop is not running properly, I have been trying to burn a DVD from my camcorder (JVC EverioGZ-MG630AEK) something I have never done before. My laptop is an ACER Aspire 7520 and I have ACER deluxe arcade which supports DVD burning but it says no device is installed.I also have Cyberlink Power producer but when I run that and get so far I says that this is not responing. it also does this with NTI CD & DVD maker 7. Apart from that it also says the same about other programmes unconnected to my camcorder. Please help. clarklsparkl (Tue 20:13 06/Apr/10) :mad:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭ricman

DOWNLOAD this http://cdburnerxp.se/, burn a cdr first, in 4x speed mode then try a dvd burn.
    ITS A POWERFUL,but easy to use program.
    AND you could try booting pc in safe mode, reboot ,hold down f8,use arrow keys,enter, select safe mode.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭ricman

OR you could try a linux live cd ,if that does not work.You may have a virus.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 recording woman

Hi Just got New camcorder model JVC EVERIO GZ-HD620U having trouble finding the hard drive J and L to down load the video on them can see them whem connected to Pc only
    recording woman

Advertisement