Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The near death experience

• 06-04-2010 10:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hi
    I am new to the forum. I am living in Blanchardstown, Dublin and working as a counsellor.

I am currently studying for a Master's Degree in Transpersonal Psychology, which did involve some study of parapsychology.

I am doing a thesis on the affect of near death experiences on Irish people. I don't mean where you narrowly miss a car and so were "near death". I am talking about the tunnel, bright light, meeting spirits and being told to go back, sort of thing.

I am desperately seeking subjects. So , if you know anyone who had such an experience and is willing to take part in a study, where identity is protected, please let me know.

Or perhaps you would just like to chat about the phenomenon here. What do you think?

Advertisement