Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wrong details on loan application help!

Options
  • 06-04-2010 10:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭

Ok so I'm currently studying for an exam in May but I was on a bank website looking at different options for loans. I filled out an application form, and pressed next by accident, not realising this meant I had officially applied. I'm stupid, I know. I work on and off for an agency, did three courses (which I paid for!) with them and put their name down as my employer, however I don't intend to work for them again til May. I'm worried now that the bank will contact them and ask if I'm a regular employee and piss them off when this whole thing was an accident. I'm gonna need to apply for a loan over the summer but scared I can't now cos of this mess. Please tell me the outcome of my actions and what to do next. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

They won't be contacting them directly.

The bank will look at your application and either accept or decline it. Only then would they look for proof of employment from you (amongst other documentation) should you be accepted and wish to proceed.

You are under no obligation to proceed with the loan, even if you are accepted.

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭mcdermla

thanks a million I was stressing

Advertisement