Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Killarney shops

Options
  • 06-04-2010 11:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭

Is there a sex shop in Killarney?

heading down to the town on a hens and need to pick up something for the bride to be.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭oeb

Quality wrote: »

heading down to the town on a hens and need to pick up something for the bride to be.

Yes.

It's on Glebe Lane, which is a little lane way off Plunkett Street, which is the one way street below the taxi rank. Next door to it, there is also a party shop that might sell other stuff you may find useful (They sell costumes and L plates and all that lark)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

oeb wrote: »
    Yes.

It's on Glebe Lane, which is a little lane way off Plunkett Street, which is the one way street below the taxi rank. Next door to it, there is also a party shop that might sell other stuff you may find useful (They sell costumes and L plates and all that lark)

Thanks a million, do you know the name of the shop? Need to pick up something and want to make sure they have it in stock!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭oeb

Thanks a million, do you know the name of the shop? Need to pick up something and want to make sure they have it in stock!

No idea about the name of the sex shop, sorry, the party shop is "A Time to Party" though.

• Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭newman10

Is it still open. Was looking for a Cake in the Continental and didnt notice it:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭madrabui

newman10 wrote: »
    Is it still open. Was looking for a Cake in the Continental and didnt notice it:confused:

Stop trying to be coy! Of course it's still open. Well it was about two weeks ago.

Try the party section in Heatons also. They had a few things for a hen party.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Claires in the outlet centre also have some hen stuff.

Don't think claire will stock blow up men!! he he. The thoughts ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭goat2

Don't think claire will stock blow up men!! he he. The thoughts ;)
    you will not need the blow up version, when there are plenty of the real thing in killarney

goat2 wrote: »
    you will not need the blow up version, when there are plenty of the real thing in killarney

Well they are in for a treat this weekend!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

goat2 wrote: »
    when there are plenty of the real thing in killarney

PFFT!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭newman10

madrabui wrote: »
    Stop trying to be coy! Of course it's still open. Well it was about two weeks ago.

No I am serious. Bought my meat from Gerry the Butcher and thought it closed before Christmas but then again I would be walking around in the daytime.

I got sorted, I rang "A time to Party" and they have a blow up doll there for me,

He is going to stick it under the counter and I will get it off him at the weekend!!

Thanks for all your help guys!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭dh0661

I got sorted, I rang "A time to Party" and they have a blow up doll there for me,

need any help blowing him up? :o

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Oliverdog

That's NOT the blow-up nozzle !

Advertisement