Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Test tomorrow!

• 06-04-2010 11:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭

I have my test tomorrow and its going to suck if i fail, its my second attempt and my birthday :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 dennisthemenace

best of luck and happy birthday! what test centre are you doing it at?

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭Eccentric Toast

Thanks,
    Im doing it in Finglas.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Mister Robinson

FAIL :p

Just remember what our good aul instructor thought us!

Edit: What is the waiting list in Finglas at the moment cause I just applied for mine for there as well

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭LIS

best of luck and if all else fails (no pun and all that),have a great birthday.
    just stay relaxed and you will be fine;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 907 ✭✭✭bandit197

Get a good nights sleep, you will be fine.
    Good Luck

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 243 ✭✭DrivingTestTips: Brian

Driving Test:
    Remember to do things one at a time.

Birthday:
    Blow out all the candles at once.

Best of luck with the test.

:) best wishes on your birthday :)

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭Eccentric Toast

I failed! :( a car pulled out from behind a bus while i was pulling out and got a grade 3 for observation in turning right. I was wondering, about to re-apply for a test is Navan an easy enough test centre cause they seem to have a 15% higher pass rate than finglas and also a shorter waiting list?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭af_thefragile

I failed! :( a car pulled out from behind a bus while i was pulling out and got a grade 3 for observation in turning right. I was wondering, about to re-apply for a test is Navan an easy enough test centre cause they seem to have a 15% higher pass rate than finglas and also a shorter waiting list?

Aww, looks like you got unlucky there.
    Its funny how one small mistake can screw up the whole test.
    But as Bear Grylls says, You can get it right a million times but you can get it wrong only once!
    In my test I once forgot to look over the shoulder and indicate while pulling off. It was a bit of information overload and it was only the one instance where I did this, all other times, I was absolutely perfect. But because of that one instance I got 2 grade 2 faults.
    Which is why I say for the driving test you need to get everything right all the time!
    You might be able to get away with a couple of mistakes while driving around normally (like I have gotten away with many mistakes so far) but you won't get away with anything during your test.

If you want you can apply for a cancellation. You'll get a short notice before the test but you'll also get it much faster in about 3-4 weeks time.

Advertisement