Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

good gyms in the midlands ?

• 07-04-2010 1:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

hi ,

i'am looking for a good gym in the midlands area with good trainers ?
    And whats yer opinions on them ?

midlands 19

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Quirky-K

midlands19 wrote: »
    hi ,

midlands 19

Try the Sheraton Athlone Hotel's Sheraton Fitness, I find them great and the trainers are very professional.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭T Corolla

Try the Park Hotel gym good friendly professional staff and excellent facilities
    I am a member there and recommend it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭youngblood

T Corolla wrote: »
    Try the Park Hotel gym good friendly professional staff and excellent facilities
    I am a member there and recommend it.

The membership fees for the Park are ridiculously expensive for what they offer.
    Compared to Bloomfield, its an absolute joke.

When will the Park stop living in pre-recession times??
    No one can afford that ridiculous price any longer-time to come down

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Shots

Bloomfield house hotel is definately cheaper but has gone way down in standards. Not as clean and staff are not as friendly as they used to be, its just not the same atmosphere. Anyone I have talked to have moved to the park ... probably why they havnt brought down their prices! I think theres a gym in mullingar town now near apache pizza its sposed to be good as well! Tullamore have some good gyms as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭molloyjazz

Dont hold me to this but i remember i colleage of mine debating on using the subsidised gym we had at work or shopping around for a better deal.. he did and ended up just over the road at The Athlone Springs Hotel.. its near the mill in bealnamulla.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 718 ✭✭✭thirdmantackle

midlands19 wrote: »
    hi ,

midlands 19

where are you based???
    you can have all the good trainers in the world, but if you don't put in the effort...

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭midlands19

where are you based???
    you can have all the good trainers in the world, but if you don't put in the effort...

i am on offaly westmeath border . i have joined the bridge house in tullamore i find it good staff good and good classes aswell . and membership not bad ether .

Advertisement