Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to find miso in Galway City?

Options
  • 07-04-2010 1:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭

I know Evergreen sells it but I was wondering if there was anywhere cheaper?

(PS, doesn't this look absolutely splendiferous? Probably with a bit less cream though I think...)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I've seen Miso in both Tesco and Dunnes.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

Try Holland and Barrett, saw it when it opened

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

biko wrote: »
    I've seen Miso in both Tesco and Dunnes.

Is that the Dunnes in Terryland? They certainly don't have it here in Briarhill.

I should have thought of Tesco though, they have a great international ingredients section...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 222 ✭✭stunt_penguin

Try the eurasian food shop near Abbeygate st (almost opposite Be a Diva), or that veg. place near the Blue Note....

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Aye, the Terryland one.

Could be gone though, they used to have a brilliant Nasi Goreng mix but stopped selling it for some reason.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭fend

Tesco have it, bought a box myself yesterday :D
    Its with the sushi rice and Nori, at the end of the aisle with the pasta sauces/rice etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

The stuff you get in tesco is pretty tasty, cheap too

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭Head The Wall

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭central park

Saw miso in Tesco today ( Aisle 10) and remembered this thread. prob too late for you now!

Advertisement