Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My favourite

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40 jeanadamz

Samurai X and Naturo... Also Vampire Knight... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 syapa

may favourite is naruto :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭richymcdermott

in no order

nausicaa valley of the wind
    serial experiments lain
    hanmei renmei

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Numina

in no order

nausicaa valley of the wind
    serial experiments lain
    hanmei renmei

You know it's Haibane Renmei, right? I mean, it's your favourite but you don't know the name of it?

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭Lance-kun

Mine would probably be Outlaw Star. One of the first I watched all the way through.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,584 ✭✭✭Mal-Adjusted

It's gotta be Dragon Ball, at least up to the end of Z. i gave up on GT.

Gundam Wing comes a close second, just seemed more serious than the other Gundam series iv'e seen (admittedly only a handful).

Blue Submarine no. six gets an honorable mention.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭xtinataguba

One Piece, gotta be

oh yes!!! two thumbs up for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 carter2

It has to be Mobile Suit Gundam:D
    Scrambling everything they can, the White Base sets out with newly formed crew of civilian recruits and refugees in journey to survive, and unknowingly, change the course of the war.
    RX-78 Gundam everything looks so interesting:D

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭Butterscotch

3 movies,I thought there was only two episodes no ?

I suppose I meant there were three OVA's quote from wikipedia;
    Devilman: The birth (デビルマン 誕生編 debiruman tanjō hen?) was released in November 1, 1987 by King Records.[7] It was followed by Devilman: The Demon Bird (デビルマン 妖鳥シレーヌ編 debiruman yōchō shirēnu hen?), released in February 25, 1990 by Bandai Visual.[8] .
    In 2000, Amon: Apocalypse of Devilman was released as a pay-per-view event in Japan and was later released on video and DVD. It covers the period between the humans becoming aware of demons and the final battle between Devilman and Satan.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 rlsniper789

Out of the few I've watched, I'd have to say Toradora! and Cowboy Bebop as joint 1st for me, I enjoyed watching those a great, great deal :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,901 ✭✭✭Raif Severance

Slam Dunk. No contest.

• Site Banned Posts: 7 Gerardo_12

Shinato wrote: »
    Favorite of all time = FMA Brotherhood. It actually left me numb for two days afterwards

Favorite at the moment = Fairy Tail. Despite the filler at the moment, it's still pretty good :) So is Sword Art Online.
    I like Fairy Tail, too.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 42 sharmander

My faves are Bakemonogatari, Trigun, Nichijou and Panty and Stocking...
    Right now anyways!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭Jhax

Well I've only recently got into anime seriously even though I've watched things like Dragonball and Pokemon when I was growing up so I haven't seen a lot.

That being said, over the past week I've watched the entire 2 seasons of Clannad due to a recommendation. Being honest I've never felt so emotional about anything I've ever watched before. The first season just takes you through these scenarios that are so touching and really makes you feel close to the characters, and then in the second season it's as if your there beside them going through the same stuff they are. It actually got to a point where I couldn't stop crying at some of the scenes and nothing I've seen has ever come close to doing that...

Not only is it touching, but it's pretty funny at parts and the animation is good I guess but I again I haven't seen a lot of anime so there is probably better out there. For anybody looking for recommendations I give it 10/10 it's the best thing I've ever watched, not just the best anime and I don't even like dramas generally :)

Also the music is fantastic:

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭AzN

Has to be Death Note for me, it's one of the few animes that has an evil protagonist.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Rendeva

Baccano! :D Just so much win in so many ways, can't recommend it enough!

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Eli Nich

Death note without any doubt

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Recca Kusanagi

Fav anime? Dunno. I've been disappointed with a lot of animes. Always been a tough question. Manga however, it's a hard choice between Berserk & One Piece (The only Shounen worth reading imo -_-). I could list of a bunch of other great mangas I've read but i don't like to rant.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

AzN wrote: »
    Has to be Death Note for me, it's one of the few animes that has an evil protagonist.

Last week I watched (and loved) Death Note right up to the point
    where L dies. I adored him!!
    I got rightly pissed off and I stopped watching. Will I warm to the rest of it if I go back?

• Registered Users Posts: 26 victorpaul1

Kaiji for me also.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭triseke

ouran High School Host Club. Absolutely loved it and no anime has come close to giving me the amount of fun I had watching this.

Seconds would be Fruits Basket, Lovely Complex, Clannad and Wolf Children.

Advertisement