Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

France v Rep of Ireland - anyone got it on DVD?

• 07-04-2010 2:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 967 ✭✭✭

Does anyone here have a DVD of the second leg of the play-off match (the one when Henry handled the ball as if you needed reminding)? if so would it be possible to get a copy off you, i'll reimburse any costs incurred. thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭magma69

Sorry, I'm not into sadomasochism but I have the number of a freaky girl who might be just your type. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Theirry Henry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 649 ✭✭✭fillmore jive

Xtravision

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,203 ✭✭✭partyguinness

No...it never happened.

But I do have Italia 90 on an old VHS which we recorded at home...Giles has brown hair and Dunphy has a perm..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭Carroller16

Sorry why exactly would you want to watch this again

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭CR 7

Sorry why exactly would you want to watch this again

Maybe he can't remember who won?

I'm sure Spurs will have released a commemorative DVD of the game anyway, try their site.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Rockee

Hmm, I wonder what would be on the DVD bonus disc? Multi angle views of a certain incident I'd imagine...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

Oh god...if this is going to bring up this whole topic again . CLOSE THREAD NOW.

no dvd. watch the clips on youtube. there you go.done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 967 ✭✭✭Jigga

Why would anyone want the thread closed? i have no interest in debating the game or the handball. I would simply like a DVD for posterity of a game in which an Irish team written off by many outclassed one of the top ranked teams in the world who could only score by resorting to cheating. If anybody here can help it would be greatly appreciated

I'm sure Spurs will have released a commemorative DVD of the game anyway, try their site.
    Like this?
    I5XS.jpg

Or this?

united-scousebusters.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Oh your Dvd's burn I really feel the pain here deeply upset.

I hope someone sends you a Dvd and punches you in the face when they deliver it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

Reganio 2 wrote: »
    I hope someone sends you a Dvd and punches you in the face when they deliver it.

Juvenile, immature, childish....

These are just some of feelings I felt when I lol'ed at that post! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,154 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

I may have something for you.

PM me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 967 ✭✭✭Jigga

Reganio 2 wrote: »
    Oh your Dvd's burn I really feel the pain here deeply upset.

Good man. I assume you are one of the people who supports a team from Manchester ahead of his own country. Would i be right?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,418 ✭✭✭curry-muff

Id say your best bet is contacting RTE, they do decide to sell dvds of some of their stuff if you ask nicely.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Jigga wrote: »
    Good man. I assume you are one of the people who supports a team from Manchester ahead of his own country. Would i be right?

No no you wouldn't.

People to write my biography
    Jigga

Advertisement