Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tallaght/Citywest Exchanges?

• 07-04-2010 2:50am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,712 ✭✭✭

Hi, could anyone tell me where either of these are located specifically? I'm just up the road, yet Eircom are telling me I'm too far from either of these exchanges to receive faster broadband?

Thanks.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭Magnet: Rory

Hi, could anyone tell me where either of these are located specifically? I'm just up the road, yet Eircom are telling me I'm too far from either of these exchanges to receive faster broadband?

Thanks.

If you are on the Tallaght exchange you may still be able to get DSL through ADSL2+. Magnet along with a few others offer this off the Tallaght exchange.

If you PM me your address or phone number I can get more specific.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭Bruno2010

Thanks.

Hi Midnight,

Have a look at www.nextgenerationbroadband.ie and enter your tel no or address into the 'coverage map'. This will give you an indication if eircom Next Generation Broadband is available to you. If you're a bit outside you MAY still be serviced by these exchanges so maybe try www.eircom.net/broadband/products and drop your telephone number in there. If the NGB products are offered to you, you can get NGB ....! :cool:

PM me if you would like any more info ...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

Bruno. I have some outstanding q's in the eircom thread ....can you address them please ta.

Advertisement