Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Option at top of page bug

Options
  • 07-04-2010 4:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭

Arts,Biz,Edu etc all their sub forums appear when u go into any section of boards however appears grand on the home page...Sorry if its been posted in some bug section i havent seen

Pic showing what i mean..The page does still contain the page you clicked on further down
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,015 ✭✭✭Ludo

This has been happenning to me a LOT since I switched to Chrome last week. I use the Beta menu. I figured the beta menu just has a problem with Chrome but seeing as it isn't supported anymore, I ignored it.....even though it is really annoying.
    Haven't ever seen it on Firefox though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭Dav

It is, at a guess, a case of the script that controls the menu not having loaded correctly and I suspect a reload would cause the page to load properly again.

I'll flag this for Ross or Conor's attention just to check.

Dav

• Registered Users Posts: 5,015 ✭✭✭Ludo

Dav wrote: »
    It is, at a guess, a case of the script that controls the menu not having loaded correctly and I suspect a reload would cause the page to load properly again.

I'll flag this for Ross or Conor's attention just to check.

Dav

Yep...reload sorts it out (90% of the time).

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Seems fine today :D

Advertisement