Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dunnes stores , childers road

Options
  • 07-04-2010 4:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29

went in to find its not 24 hour anymore??! wtf since when? :mad::mad::mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Is there really still a sufficient demand there to shop 24 hours a day?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Munster_Gal

Tesco Coonagh Cross is 24 hr if that's any good to ya... and the one in the crescent

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

me8989 wrote: »
    went in to find its not 24 hour anymore??! wtf since when? :mad::mad::mad:

Ah crap, often went up there when on night shift if I didnt have any grub

• Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

Not surprised really, the place in jetland was'nt 24 hour for long. found it handy when i used do 6-4 in dell. Well at least there's tesco's now or the centra on the dock road, they do half decent hot food late in the night. nothing beats a breakfast roll at 4.30 am.

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭lasno

Tesco also announced recently that they were reviewing their 24 hour stores because they had noticed a big drop in shopping outside of normal hours.
    There is quite a reduction in the number of people on shift work these days.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

The dell manufacturing closure hit late night shopping big time, i'd always bump into a few shopping after we finished at night.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

The dell manufacturing closure hit late night shopping big time, i'd always bump into a few shopping after we finished at night.

I suppose its about time somebody mentioned Dell being responsible for something, its been a while. :rolleyes:

BTW, Dell actually hired 75 people last week.

Advertisement