Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tatoo origin

• 07-04-2010 8:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Where does tatoo come from?

What do think of it?

On which part you like to have a tatoo? I am planning getting one. It is kind of cool!

Is a tatoo OK for a child?

I think it is ok having a tatoo, but not too much, and not too terrible, a beautiful tatoo at right place of your body is good.

Is it ok for a office worker to have a tatoo?

Is a dragon tatoo ok for a girl?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

depends on the boss I suppose.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Pick a nick name and stick with it please.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

Where does tatoo come from?

Modern western tattooing was popularised by sailors travelling to polynesia, but it can be traced back to the paleolithic era.
    What do think of it?

It's awesome
    On which part you like to have a tatoo? I am planning getting one. It is kind of cool!

any part of me that's not visible 100% of the time
    Is a tatoo OK for a child?

Nope
    Is it ok for a office worker to have a tatoo?

Yep
    Is a dragon tatoo ok for a girl?

Yep

</helpful>

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,441 ✭✭✭old hippy

Tattoos are ancient and abundant in many cultures - they can signify many different things; social standing/beauty/authority/worship etc.

I quite like them, have several myself. However, I draw the line at tattooing a partners name on myself :D

Advertisement