Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garden Sheds in Charlesland 2 bed

Options
  • 07-04-2010 8:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭

Any1 manage to get a shed put in recently?

We have a small garden shed (about 1.8m wide) that was there when we bought. I'm hoping to get rid of it and get a wider shed but I don't know how they would get it through the house. Know they usually come flat-packed but I'd still have my doubts about it fitting through the house.

Our 2 bed is in Ch Wood and the nearest side-entrance to a house is about 8 houses away so can't bring it through the neighbours garden.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭JanneG

We've got an 6"x8" (approx 1.8m x 2.1m) shed in our garden, also a 2 bed in the wood, and when we ordered it through Abwood, they said that they could cut it down to then rebuild it in the garden if the individual parts didn't fit whole through the house.

Obviously there was an extra fee attached to this if it needed to be done, but all the parts of the shed fitted through the porch etc without any issues.

Maybe you should have a chat with whoever it is that you're going to use as your provider?

Advertisement