Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommendations: Tailor in Ranelagh, Rathmines, City Centre

Options
  • 07-04-2010 10:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Could some please provide me with their recommendations for a good tailor in Ranelagh, Rathmines or City Centre? At the moment I'm just looking to have some jeans hemmed at a reasonable price.

Thanks! :)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭orlaithd

Go to the place on Abbey Street opposite Arnotts back door- its down stairs under Tab travel- think its called Abbey Alterations but could be wrong about that.
    They are brill- do formal stuff like suits and dress and I've also got jeans hemed there and they have matched the thread used to that on the jeans so you won't know they have been hemed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Ranelagh

Thanks for the recommendation I'll check them out... Do you remember what they charge to hem a pair of jeans?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭RentDayBlues

Alternation Centre, South Anne Street - good for jeans

Des Byrne Tailor, Grafton Street - excellent for everything

Advertisement