Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get washing machine and dryer?

Options
  • 07-04-2010 10:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭

Need to get big Washing machine that can take large amount of washing.
    Also need dryer to take large amount of clothes.

Anyone recommend a shop with a good price. I'm trying to avoid spending a lot of time going from one end of town to the other comparing prices .

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

I find Soundstore and Finnucans very good.

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭Lobsterlady

I have seen those top loading washing machines & dryers in Funicanes at one time or other, they are really oversized american style machines, and very expensive from what I gather but they would hold a really big load. You'd also need the space for them too.

Otherwise most machines are either 6 or 7kg loads, would try Soundstore & Funicanes, both near each other.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭Builderfromhell

Thanks for the advice.
    Have been to Finucanes, they have a sale.
    Will check out Soundstore tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,238 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

You also have Clancy Electrical just off the Parkway roundabout (where Kiely's used to be).

Others include Curry's and Harvey Norman but remember that they might be abit cheaper but their after sales service can leave alot to be desired.

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭angeleyes

I had to get a new washing machine lately and found Finucane's the best value and they deliver and take away the old machine as well. I went to the store in Ballysimon - don't think they have a store in Limerick city any longer. Good range to choose from with regard to price as well. Can't go wrong!

• Advertisement
Advertisement