Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommendations for a hosted IVR service provider

Options
  • 07-04-2010 10:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Hi,
    I'm looking to create a simple IVR application for a business, that includes call recording and can also do some simple 'audio recognition' i.e. stop recording at a particular point based on the audio.

The solution would need to be a service : hosted, secure and scalable.

I've heard that some of the established service providers have some very dated technology - I'm seeking a new technology that can implement the IVR solution relatively easily, easy to maintain, has reasobable reporting, and doesn't break the bank. Hopefully not too much to ask.

Thanks BF

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭Dummy

Is this what you are looking for?

http://www.blueface.ie/services/ivr.aspx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 BaseF

Thanks Dummy - I'm looking into Blueface, Sentient and Voxeo and a few others now to see which is suitable + cost effective.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Volcano1

www.sybernet.ie check them out...I know they have been in business for long

Thanks for that. I'm still researching the hosted solution and I will post when I finalise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Volcano1

no worries

• Advertisement

Hi - I chose a hosted IVR solution for my new business idea - a company called TSFY LTD (Technology Solutions For You). Their website is www.mycleverphone.com - they offer low cost hosted IVR, IP phones etc. Based in Maynooth and their service is great. I highly recommend them.

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Boskonay

The seem quite expensive - check www.goldfish.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭NullZer0

BaseF wrote: »
    I've heard that some of the established service providers have some very dated technology - I'm seeking a new technology that can implement the IVR solution relatively easily, easy to maintain, has reasobable reporting, and doesn't break the bank. Hopefully not too much to ask.

Thanks BF

Define old technology?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 MyCleverPhone

Thank you BaseF for the positive review of us.

In regards to Boskonay's concern that we seem expensive, I'd like to defend our price point. We believe that we aren't direct competitors with Blueface, Goldfish etc as we have a different product offering. Our product provides customers with a full and configurable IVR menu, call recording, SMS intregration, web call analysis reports and support engineers that install, config and can travel to site in the event of problems. This we believe is different from the other providers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭NullZer0

Magnet.ie

• Advertisement
Advertisement