Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone heard back from Interviews yet?

Options
  • 07-04-2010 10:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭

Hey guys,

I went for the interviews 2 weeks ago and was told I would hear back. But due to the easter holidays etc I was wondering would this cause a delay.

Has anyone gotten anything in relation to their course, and if yes which course was it?

Thanks

Oda :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21 iluvlamp

hey,havnt heard anyting yet...did the HND in media interview,I heard some the more popular courses in film etc alot alot of people went for... what did u apply for ??best of luck ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭Odarallo09

Hey iluv,

Rang the school today, was getting quite ancy to be honest :P They said the teachers were on holidays and will be getting back to people next week. But dosnt make sence cause the website says certain courses are taken. Giving me little hope that I got onto the CGH course!!!

Thanks for the luck mate and send it right back to ya! :D we all need major luck during the "recession" ehehe

• Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

Im waiting to i thought i would have got it some time near the end of last week but still nothing suppose il get it this week sometime hopefully getting anxious about it now to :P *finger's crossed*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭cuterob

i asked them in the interview and they said 16th of april

Cool thanks for the info. When I was at interview they said within the next 2 weeks that was last thursday :D ehehe

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭DanHendrix

cuterob wrote: »
    i asked them in the interview and they said 16th of april
    +1 on that they told me 16th April also..

• Registered Users Posts: 18,134 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

They told me around 3 weeks so 16th sounds right

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 whereismysheep

so has anyone heard yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭DanHendrix

Nope not yet..Better be soon though..I need to get into another college before I head off to Spain for the summer next week..Hopefully i get in here though..What course you apply for Whereismysheep

I applied for ADM and the 1 year radio course. I want ADM tho, so badly. Don't know if no news is good news :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭SherryD

I'm getting nervous now...

no email yet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

i heard everyone was meant to hear yesterday,maybe its monday?

Maybe its letters instead of email? And they meant they're sending them on the 16th so we won't get them until at least Monday?

Hey Guys! :))) Hope your all havin a good weekend.

I called the college on Friday as that had been the 3 weeks and the receptionist told me that it would be early next week.

Another few days to wait im guessing.

Hope that helps.

Oda :)

They shouldn't have given a set date if there was a chance we wouldn't know that day. I sent whole day checking my email!

I agree SherryD

I get up every morning quite early to check so I can pay the required deposit and I feel really stupid. Especialy wasting my little credit I have ringing them and being told a different time frame each time. First time I rang it was meant to be last week. I ring at end of last week to be told early this week.

They need to make up their minds.. Bad show if you ask me.

Does anyone know how long you have to pay the deposit? I applied for 2 courses and if I'm offered both I don't know which I'll pick yet and I start exams next week so won't really have time to think it through!

SherryD,

I think you have to pay it as soon as you know you got the place. If not I´d give them a call and tell em you want the place but because of your exams you cannot pay at the moment or something like that.

do the courses have fee's or something?

*edit*just read the website

• Advertisement

Anyone heard anything today? Was going to call if I heard nothing but I've lost my voice :rolleyes: Might try send an email

• Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

nope nothing still thought i would have heard something today !

prob get word tomorrow

Just sent an email now. I'm not holding my breath for tomorrow...

I just phoned them, and the woman said that they should be sending them out by Wednesday and it'll be via emails.
    Now here comes the checking your email every 5seconds!

If we get them by then I'll be shocked!! I don't get why they said "by Wednesday", surely they know by now if they're sending them out tomorrow or Wednesday, its not that complicated.

I wouldn't be bothered if they said we'd find out around now, its the fact they gave a set date in the interviews for finding out that's pissing me off.

I'm just pissed off that we were told so many different things, like if it would be letter or email, what date etc. I was told by one interview that I would get a letter the following week, then in my second interview, I was told email by the second week in april. I just want to know FFS

I'm betting we won't get them on Wednesday and if someone rings the new excuse will be the volcano :rolleyes:

Lol this is a joke, I was expecting post today... because Email takes all of 2 seconds to send so I assumed it was post... God damn they need to make up there mind how there going to let us know.. Im not going to bother wasting more Credit ringing them cause they will always give a different day.

Very Professional :P

SherryD How you loose your voice. Karioke on the weekend?! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

if you guys get in youll come to learn its a very very disorganised college,few weeks back i got a text from them telling me my class was cancelled....in the middle of when the class was supposed to be,thank god the teacher had told us the day before herself that we had no class

Advertisement