Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone heard back from Interviews yet?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

Fago! wrote: »
    I didn't get in to the higher diploma in radio. :( My mates were put on waiting lists.

this makes me sad:(

• Registered Users Posts: 21 iluvlamp

The cheeky buggers have on the acceptance form.. date of offer 16th april, closing of offer 30april.....only that I just got the email today the 22nd!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭Odarallo09

Least you guys have heard back, iv heard nothing and when I go to call them, there on fking strike total bull sh1t if you ask me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭weeder

does that mean they would be making waiting list offers on the 30th if the full class didnt accept their offers?

That I dont know. I applied to two courses and I assumed I would have received an email telling me what was going on. They never mentioned anything about a waiting list when I was at the interview. God only knows whats going on its all madness.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 40 whereismysheep

I got both my courses, will be going for the portfolio prep course. After all that stress! well done to those who have heard and got in.
    Odarallo09 have you heard yet?

Hey whereismysheep.

Woke up again no emails no nothing. Rang the school and some helpfull girl told me that she would try resend to my other email as they dont know whats causing the problem. I asked her did I get offered a place or not and she said that I was offered both places. But to pay the deposet for the course I need the email. So I rang them up again about 1 hour after she said she would resend it.. and got through to a snotty SOB who was not helpfull and said I would get it in the next few days. Which is bulls1t because you have to accept the offer with the atatchement thats in the email. I asked her was there an alternitive and she said no!

God damn women

God they're so unorganized :mad: At least you found out you got in, now you ahve to choose which course your going to go for

Definatly!!

Ill be taking the best one! :P its reliefe off my shoulders though!

glad to hear most of you got in:) congrats

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭SherryD

glad to hear most of you got in:) congrats

We're lunching in McD's in the first week to celebrate!

SherryD wrote: »
    We're lunching in McD's in the first week to celebrate!

everyone knows you celebrate anything to do with the college in chasers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭SherryD

everyone knows you celebrate anything to do with the college in chasers!

Sadly I know not of this Chasers :(

SherryD wrote: »
    Sadly I know not of this Chasers :(

you will.....prepare to spend many a lunch hour there

I want to hear more about this... Chasers...

I want to hear more about this... Chasers...

all will be revealed one you start:D

Ok, for those that did get in: On the acceptance form, it has a box labelled "offer ref./no"
    I've looked all through my emails and I cant find a Ref. no. Any help?

I just checked my friends that field is also blank. Cannot confirm from mine but I would also assume it is blank. I guess fill it in as best you can then bring it to the school when you are done.

But dont let em fob you off when you are there. They will try to and tell you "it will be there tomorrow" :P

I wouldnt worry to much bout it mate :)

But I'm posting it in tomorrow. Don't want to risk waiting till later in the week, I'm honestly not used to things going my way so am waiting for something to f*ck this up lol. Would you say its better to bring it in yourself than to post it?

I wouldnt chance posting it knowing how much of a f4k up they are making of everything. Take it in person if you can. That way you are 100% sure that you are on the course and that you have done everything right.

• Advertisement

*sigh* Right into ballyfermot I go during the week, Its just to the main office isnt it?

Think so buddy, I´ll be going in Tuesday if I dont get that email and cause a racket. :P

:O You still havent heard back? I'd be going mental, I suppose at least you know that you've got the places, but you still need the form

Nope heard zilch lol must be my name causing so much hassle... yeah right lol!

Nah not too stressed really cause I know I got a place :) Was cursing em down to the ground all day though cause of how rude the recepcionist was . :P

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭Ballymun Bohs

I got an email yesterday and didn't get a place for the rock school course :(

I got an email yesterday and didn't get a place for the rock school course :(

Commiserations,my sis didnt get into it either

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭Ballymun Bohs

Commiserations,my sis didnt get into it either

Cheers. I presume she just got the standard reply like I did about the applicants being of a very high standard this year and that in no way does this indicate that this career isn't for you. Yeah right! I'd rather they just told me if I was **** or not lol

Cheers. I presume she just got the standard reply like I did about the applicants being of a very high standard this year and that in no way does this indicate that this career isn't for you. Yeah right! I'd rather they just told me if I was **** or not lol

she went for rock school and something else and didnt get either,the standard of the rock school is incredibly high!places were very tough to get in any course in ballyfermot this year though tbh,over double the number of people applied this year for courses

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Buzzthebatgirl

That's exactly what I got, and here was me thinking they were just being pricks to me. What's really infuriating is that folks that get in are not at any standard, let alone a "high" standard.
    she went for rock school and something else and didnt get either,the standard of the rock school is incredibly high!places were very tough to get in any course in ballyfermot this year though tbh,over double the number of people applied this year for courses
    They had that excuse last year, don't listen to that rubbish

• Advertisement

That's exactly what I got, and here was me thinking they were just being pricks to me. What's really infuriating is that folks that get in are not at any standard, let alone a "high" standard.

They had that excuse last year, don't listen to that rubbish

last year was not high standard,or the year before,some of the people that were in the courses i was in were shockingly bad,they let me in for gods sake!

Advertisement