Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

North v South fun Match

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

PMSL.....

The server is not the same with Syco not on....the other night when that map came on with all the tanks and syco was not on I was raging. Its bleedin gas when you see a jump fly off to the left.....straight away you thinking ahh ffs syco is doing the quarter back SNEAK!!!!

Plan B for the north v south......let the syco LOOSE!!!! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭ABE

the numbers are not looking good for team nordie, tbh fairy and karma could hold the southies off for a draw but we want a clear winner.:rolleyes:

They are just lucky am not about on sunday or team nordie would be like a pack of office linebackers on tour. Terry Tate The Office LineBacker

Maybe we could do a SUPER SOUTH vs the REST OF THE WORLD :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

ABE wrote: »
    the numbers are not looking good for team nordie, tbh fairy and karma could hold the southies off for a draw but we want a clear winner.:rolleyes:

They are just lucky am not about on sunday or team nordie would be like a pack of office linebackers on tour. Terry Tate The Office LineBacker

You forget yourself ABE.... I claim my rightful place in the South! Tiocfaidh ár lá :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

Could maybe make an appearnce for the north :p

Ill be the bait. Karma pick em off and Fairy revive me ..... mmmmm, we needa new plan

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭TheFairy

Ah we have....

Franny
    Cman
    Fairy
    Abe
    Berns

And maybe more. Just getting a date that suits for this, damn you to hell shift work!

I want to see all documentation for that lot....not a green card in sight :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭Br4tPr1nc3

Br4tPr1nc3 - South

I have a dual citizenship passport as family is from the north :D

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

R0ot wrote: »
    I have a dual citizenship passport as family is from the north :D
    I see a Southern flag in your sig. We're gonna claim ya :D

• Advertisement

the_syco wrote: »
    I see a Southern flag in your sig. We're gonna claim ya :D

Well in my Republican eyes its the same flag for the entire island. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭Havermeyer

I'm south, but don't mind playing with the north, just in case you can't get the numbers.

Edit: I would be eligible for dual citizenship with the tommies, if that makes any difference.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

Never know, someone might want ya to scan ur passport on :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

If i could ever find the bloody TiG server i'd play for the northern lads, since i have a UK passport... One problem though, i really can't understand a fookin word those lads say though. So ill need some kind of translator, or just speak a bit slower then normal.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,665 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Anti wrote: »
    If i could ever find the bloody TiG server i'd play for the northern lads, since i have a UK passport... One problem though, i really can't understand a fookin word those lads say though. So ill need some kind of translator, or just speak a bit slower then normal.

Type this into the search box exactly like this

[TiG]

and it should find it.

I'll give that a bash later on, cheers.

Br4tPr1nc3 wrote: »
    Br4tPr1nc3 - South

Quality Player I might add....;)

Hellrazer wrote: »
    Type this into the search box exactly like this

[TiG]

and it should find it.

Me and another guy i play with have tried searching for this for the last few nights, have played around with the filters too. Even went through all the servers one by one, is this some type of known bug?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

Me and another guy i play with have tried searching for this for the last few nights, have played around with the filters too. Even went through all the servers one by one, is this some type of known bug?

Deselect every filter before your search. The filters are FUBAR IMO.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

should be a province competition :P

• Advertisement

Anti cahnge or add this into your gamesettings.ini file in MyDocuments :

FavoriteGames=544885240,aea6e37e-a693-4b2b-9dea-aa1212755eb8,[TiG] The Irish Guard BC2 Server;

This will add the TiG server into your favourites. Each server has like a GUID the same as players do.

Look easiest thing to do is add a [TiG] player to ur favorites and join through them.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

Just back from 3 days in Nice. I'll update the lists later today...

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Look easiest thing to do is add a [TiG] player to ur favorites and join through them.

Yeah, but anyone I've even tried to add hasn't replied :(

Yeah, All snobs Dubs. I bet if you were from "Ballygahooka****" and not the "Big Smoke" they would be falling over themselves to add you. I have noticed a dislike for us Dubs I tell ya.......

Shocking :eek:

Yeah, but anyone I've even tried to add hasn't replied :(

I havent had one from ya! Add "TheFairy" and be your friend. That also applies begrudgingly to Anti :p

TheFairy wrote: »
    I havent had one from ya! Add "TheFairy" and be your friend. That also applies begrudgingly to Anti :p

Fairy, you shall be added later, or if you're on in the meantime, add me "Dublin_Gunner"

:)

110924.jpg

+

110925.png

+

110926.png

+

110927.jpg

+

110928.gif

:D:D

I got sick to death off trying so I stopped...but then again the friends list is very bad.

• Advertisement

C U @ LAN M8 :pac:

Advertisement