Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Suits in Dublin

• 07-04-2010 11:12am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,159 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Can anyone recomend a good place to get a cheap(good quality) suit in Dublin. Its for a wedding in Spain next month and all I have are my work suits!! I would be looking to spend about 150-200!!

Any and all halp appreciated

frAg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,159 ✭✭✭frag420

anyone?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,481 ✭✭✭✭cson

H&M, Topman, River Island, Burton will be the height of your ambition. Check them out instore or online.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,798 ✭✭✭speedboatchase

cson wrote: »
    H&M, Topman, River Island, Burton will be the height of your ambition. Check them out instore or online.

Usually I get my stuff online and hate the high street but I needed to borrow a suit a few weeks ago and my mate's Burton suit fit me like a glove - looked fanbloodytastic. I need to pick up a suit in the next week so I'll probably head there myself - can't say it's much better or worse than the above options but I'll be going there first

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,481 ✭✭✭✭cson

Usually I get my stuff online and hate the high street but I needed to borrow a suit a few weeks ago and my mate's Burton suit fit me like a glove - looked fanbloodytastic. I need to pick up a suit in the next week so I'll probably head there myself - can't say it's much better or worse than the above options but I'll be going there first

If I remember right the last time I was in there, you got a free shirt, shoes and tie with every suit. Not bad, suits are around the €100-€150 mark. Decent deal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭Klingon Hamlet

There's a place on Grafton St called the Suitable Company (Stephens Green end, on the right if you're heading away from Trinity), they're quite good, excellent quality suits and decent prices, think they've a closing down sale too.

Also check TK Maxx, they've some decent bargains sometimes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,151 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

cson wrote: »
    If I remember right the last time I was in there, you got a free shirt, shoes and tie with every suit. Not bad, suits are around the €100-€150 mark. Decent deal.

That was for the Debs season afaik.

OP, try next. They have a good selection in there.

Advertisement