Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Knifey Knifey

Options
  • 07-04-2010 11:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭

OK just for the fun of it I'd like to work out who has the most knifes on each other as a sum total. Can you all take a screenshot of your togtags screen, in game if at all possible, and pm it to me, or a pm to your game stats online.

I'll tally them up and post them at the end of the week.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

Online game stats are not keeping up with knifings. They are weeks behind. Ingame is the only accurate way but you cant get a screenshot of all of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭TheFairy

True they are behind online. Mine where last updated on the 4th. Lets just work with those sure for now. PM me your ingame names.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

I aint got that many....I think I have 1 at least of all the tiggers!!! Especially Suppafly last night PMSL, he must think I am the Dark Night coming from the trees as the amount of times he was saying

"where the **** did you come from honestly thats not right like"

LMAO

Online Tags dont update regardless of the "last updated" date. Mine is yesterday and it doesnt have the tags I got last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,438 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

knife kills are for noobs...
    It's drill kills now that count with the Engineer's drill :)

• Advertisement

I only have 5 drill kils :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

Berkut wrote: »
    knife kills are for noobs...
    It's drill kills now that count with the Engineer's drill :)

Pfff... Everybody knows the Defib kills are where it's at :p

Pfff... Everybody knows the Defib kills are where it's at :p

Defib is instant. Drill you still have to circle them taunting them like the fools they are!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

Jumpy wrote: »
    Defib is instant. Drill you still have to circle them taunting them like the fools they are!

I did not know that... Got my drill kill on hardcore, seemed pretty quick. Time to switch to engineer I guess!

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭fightin snr

Thought I landed in Limerick last night on the TiG server,at one stage I turned around to see 3 Tiggers coming at me all with swinging knives,laughin so much I didn`t even get off 1 round :p

• Advertisement

Thought I landed in Limerick last night on the TiG server,at one stage I turned around to see 3 Tiggers coming at me all with swinging knives,laughin so much I didn`t even get off 1 round :p

I Batmanned you too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

No competition. I'll pm when home.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,798 ✭✭✭karma_

No one posting heh? all brushing up on your photoshop skills I bet!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

http://battletracker.com/playerstats/bc2/228441610/ Has up to date stats when you join and reg your id.

Bottom right of the page.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭fightin snr

R0ot wrote: »
    http://battletracker.com/playerstats/bc2/228441610/ Has up to date stats when you join and reg your id.

Bottom right of the page.

Wasn`t sure ,but nice to see you respecting your elders :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭FruitLover

That's not a knife, that's a spoon!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,023 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

Yup I had the same last night, literally my first spawn on the TIG server and I was knifed in about 3 secs :pac: I'm usually an easy target too as I stand there looking at the knifer coming towards me and I think "Well thats me knifed". It never seems to click with me that I could at least try and knife back

LMAO...its not a pretty sight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭opinion guy

FruitLover wrote: »
    That's not a knife, that's a spoon!

Ah...I see you've played knifey-spooney before.....

• Advertisement
Advertisement