Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Domino's Pizza no longer vegan friendly

Options
  • 07-04-2010 11:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

Just wanted to give you guys the heads up...I was told on numerous occassions by customer service reps that the vegetarian cheeseless pizza was vegan and dairy free...well since Domino's have done up their website they now have an up to date version of the allergy listings in all products. All the pizza bases (bar the ciabatta) have dairy...:(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

:( thanks for the heads up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

awwwww :(

• Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

Sad times for vegans everywhere :(

Are there any other take-away places you can use now?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Aoifums

No fair :(

This also reminds me that I really want pizza!

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Eviecus

Well that's where I have some good news. I contacted Apache head office. They only use 6 ingredients in their bases - flour, water, oil, salt, sugar and yeast. So they are safe. Also, the Hell pizza bases are vegan and so are, I believe, Pizza Hut. But still, bummer about Dominos. I complained to them in a letter. Maybe if more vegans do it they might listen? Someone on another site told me that they changed the recipe some time last year :( sneaky. They did the same in America but they advertised the fact :(

• Advertisement
Advertisement