Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please Help!!Junior Stomp Rocket Refills

Options
  • 07-04-2010 11:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭

Hi didn`t know where else to post this on boards.I`m looking to get some refill for my 3 year old sons Junior Stomp Rocket Kit which we bought from a stall in Trim at the weekend (which was a once off market)but there were no rockets in the box.Needless to say he was devastated ... does anyone know of anywhere here in Ireland that does them.I can see them online but I don`t possess a credit card to purchase online.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

What about trying some of the shops with stock art and craft supplies? They may be able to help.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 waterloo

PatB71 wrote: »
    Hi didn`t know where else to post this on boards.I`m looking to get some refill for my 3 year old sons Junior Stomp Rocket Kit which we bought from a stall in Trim at the weekend (which was a once off market)but there were no rockets in the box.Needless to say he was devastated ... does anyone know of anywhere here in Ireland that does them.I can see them online but I don`t possess a credit card to purchase online.

I am the person that sold the stomp rockets at the Trim balloon fiesta. I must have inadvertantly sold you a box without the rockets. I am very embarassed and would like to apologise. I can deliver rockets and launchers to you free of charge.

Advertisement