Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

18650 3.7v battery needed

• 07-04-2010 12:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 706 ✭✭✭

Can anyone suggest a bricks and mortar shop where i could get my hands on the above battery for my fenix headlamp? Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭Poncherello

I got a recharcheable version in PEATS - they are pretty knowledgeable and friendly up there
    Wasnt cheap approx 40 euro i think

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,141 ✭✭✭✭Lumen

€40 each! That's unbelievable.

They're $8.10 for two on DX.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,995 ✭✭✭✭blorg

I got a recharcheable version in PEATS - they are pretty knowledgeable and friendly up there
    Wasnt cheap approx 40 euro i think
    That is crazy, considering they are €4 from DealExtreme.

@OP- www.thephotonshop.co.uk are a fair bit more expensive than DealExtreme or eBay from Hong Kong but still cheaper than that and they will dispatch fast.

If you need something fast I can give you a pair of (non-rechargable) CR123As that I am never going to use, you should get around 10 hours out of them on low mode I reckon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,860 ✭✭✭TinyExplosions

Can anyone suggest a bricks and mortar shop where i could get my hands on the above battery for my fenix headlamp? Cheers

Get them from Deal Extreme, and I can lend you a couple and a charger while you're waiting for delivery... 40 quid is outrageous!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 706 ✭✭✭BoardsRanger

Cheers folks for the offers!! Couldnt get over the price difference- so just ordered them from ebay and got a lend of a light for the mean time! Thanks for the advice.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭Poncherello

was something in that region for 2 of them including the mains charger
    If thats still expensive what r ya gonna do eh !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,995 ✭✭✭✭blorg

was something in that region for 2 of them including the mains charger
    If thats still expensive what r ya gonna do eh !
    That is a bit better but you would still be looking at around €12-15 from DealExtreme/eBay for 2 batteries+charger.

Advertisement