Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best place to flog bike

• 07-04-2010 12:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭

I need to flog me NSR pretty sharpish, Is there any sites folks would recommend I put it on? any advice for selling it?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

If you want it to sell quick put it up cheap.

donedeal seems to be the best way to sell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

donedeal.ie
    gumtree
    adverts.ie
    irishbikerforum.com
    etc

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

Cheers lads, Time to take some glamour photos of her :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

seanybiker wrote: »
    donedeal.ie
    gumtree
    adverts.ie
    irishbikerforum.com
    etc

bicker.ie lol

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

Tigger wrote: »
    bicker.ie lol

oh no you didn

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭hobochris

KamiKazi wrote: »
    oh no you didn

ssshhhhh

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭mrjoneill

what is it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

mrjoneill wrote: »
    what is it?

What is what now ?? :rolleyes:

KTRIC wrote: »
    What is what now ?? :rolleyes:

lol @ your edit :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

donedeal.ie seems to be the most popular place. There's also www.bikebuyersguide.ie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,029 ✭✭✭gipi

Would agree with donedeal - advertised my 250cc on Monday last week, it was sold and collected by Thursday!

Be realistic about the price you're asking - leave a few quid for negotiation/wriggle room: if you think it'll fetch 1000, advertise it at 1100 - with room for negotiation, you'll get close to what you wanted, buyer gets a few quid off.

Good pics always help.

Best of luck!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

Don't waste your time/money with bikebuyersguide - stick with Donedeal, bump the ad every few days and put up as much detail and as many pics as you can. If the price is any way right it'll sell quickly.

'cptr

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

bikebuyersguide is a load of shyte. Any time me mate puts a bike in it he gets phone calls off some company promising to have the bike sold in x amount of time if he pays them 80 quid or something like that. I know all ya have to do is say no but he got pissed off with them ringing him all the time lol.

seanybiker wrote: »
    bikebuyersguide is a load of shyte. Any time me mate puts a bike in it he gets phone calls off some company promising to have the bike sold in x amount of time if he pays them 80 quid or something like that. I know all ya have to do is say no but he got pissed off with them ringing him all the time lol.

+1 it's a load of b0ll0cks.

Donedeal and Adverts are all ya need

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭marlin vs

If you want to flog a bike ,try here.

wailingwall.gif

Advertisement