Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Home Networks saving problems

• 07-04-2010 12:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26

I have a small home office and recently bought a Network Nas Lan Server External USB Drive to use as my main storage space. I have 2 computers saving to this location. Prior to this I had a external hard drive hooked up to the main computer and the folders shared between the two.
    My problem being now that I have moved everything over to the Lan server I am having problems saving from photoshop and the png files I am saving are corrupt.
    I think this is a problem specific to the Lan drive as I have tried to save the same files back on the external hard drive and there is no issue. As far as I can tell it is only when I am saving png files.
    I am not sure if this is the correct location to post this but I would appreciate any help. I am very new to setting up networks etc so this might be an easy problem to solve.
    Thanks in advance for any help.
    Sooz

Advertisement