Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

TV/Broadband in Bray

• 07-04-2010 12:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

I recently moved to Bray and want to get TV and broadband. NTL have a deal for €52 per month for 2 TV connections and 5mb broadband but it says it cannot find my address - Woodbrook Glen Bray, their support team say they may not service this area.

Sky need to put a dish on house and as we do not have an eircom phone line cannot offer us the second bedroom connection.

Any advice??? Anyone out there know what other service provider deals with Woodbrook Glen in Bray??? :mad:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,488 ✭✭✭✭Alun

Might be best to ring them. AFAIK Woodbrook Glen is in the small part of Bray to the north that falls under Dun Laoghaire Rathdown and not Wicklow, so the automated address checker might be getting confused by this. Most of Bray cannot get BB at all, but I have a suspicion that the folks in the DLR part of Bray can (I seem to remember someone I know living off the Old Connaught Road has it, but I'm not sure.)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Kitty Cat

You were right, I rang them and it was registered as Woodbrook Glen Bray Co Dublin.

No possibility of broadband but at least we have TV, thanks!:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭Alex M

i live in wbg and have eircom broadband

Advertisement