Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone received their semi final tickets yet?

Options
  • 07-04-2010 1:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭

Has anyone received their semi final tickets yet? or will it be a collect on the day at Wembley situation?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

No, have not recieved mine either but i guess the easter days threw the post off a bit. What has the case been for the Carling Cup finals in the past? Did people collect at Wembley? Also where will you and anybody here be going for pre match pints near wembley? :)

Still no ticket, whats the story if they don't arrive tomorrow?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Have asked mates in London if they got their tickets yet, ours arrived at my mate's place yesterday. His girlfriend (member) still not received hers. I've asked my mate on the Trust to get in touch with the TO manager to see what happens if they don't arrive. Anyone who is worried PM me your number and I'll get back to you with info if you want (Have your number Donal)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Not sure of details, but am told things are in hand. Anyone still concerned please PM me tomorrow.

Cheers Ronan, will wait for postman tomorrow then :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭yiddo59

Thanks Ronan, Spurs had a message on the ticket office answering machine today to say that if people don't receive them in Fridays post to call the ticket office.

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭galinka

yiddo59 wrote: »
    Has anyone received their semi final tickets yet? or will it be a collect on the day at Wembley situation?

you should get email today saying to collect them at Wembley stadium if you live outside UK - i had the post man pestered and then i remembered the CC tickets had to be collected. Email arrived then at 9am today - why not Tuesday!!

No direct trains to Central London from Heathrow this week-end - might have to get Heathrow Express 32 quid return!

Advertisement