Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

£5 Wiggle Voucher

• 07-04-2010 1:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

not much but someone may as well use it

Just enter this exclusive e-voucher code 5a7e3-e5c86 on the checkout page - please give it about 15 minutes for this code to be uploaded onto our web server.

later

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,995 ✭✭✭✭blorg

Many thanks, was waiting for one of them. 3/4 length bib tights ordered.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 263 ✭✭seanie500

just tried this now no luck

anyone else have a problem with it or anyone else with a new code?!:D

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭djfattony2000

Has this expired?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,457 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

they are normally one use codes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭Home:Ballyhoura

I believe they are one off vouchers, so once somebody uses it, it is gone! Single use.

• Advertisement

Yes, single use, I used this one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭RedB

Doing a Wiggle run :).

Anyone got any more vouchers they're not using?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 263 ✭✭seanie500

c5e62-5949a

this should work up to friday!:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭RedB

seanie500 wrote: »
    c5e62-5949a

Thanks. I saw that I could get one by signing up for their newsletter on orders over £50 so I did that and squeezed something else in :). Presume its available for anyone else now.

seanie500 wrote: »
    c5e62-5949a

I think this is a £5 off £50 one (you can get this by changing your newsletter settings.)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Muller_1

Just got one of these as well, first come "95b9a-fd904" Make an order over £25 in the next 14 days and we'll give you £5 off it.

Muller_1 wrote: »
    Just got one of these as well, first come "95b9a-fd904" Make an order over £25 in the next 14 days and we'll give you £5 off it.
    Thanks, that's another pair of bib tights for blorg.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Bunnyhopper

£5 off £25 - should be valid for another 2-3 days, or until Blorg gets himself his third pair of new bibshorts... :D

eedf7-082f0

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 106 ✭✭Fredo

48d5e-e7698
    Here's your 5 Pound eVoucher code: 48d5e-e7698
    This voucher is only valid on orders over 50 Pound and expires 7 days from today.

£5 off £25 - should be valid for another 2-3 days, or until Blorg gets himself his third pair of new bibshorts... :D

eedf7-082f0
    Many thanks Bunnyhopper, three pairs it is... :pac: They are very comfortable and perfect for this time of year.

Advertisement