Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Renting a drive on lawnmower? Maynooth/Kilcock area

Options
  • 07-04-2010 1:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭

Hi,
    I'm living just outside Maynooth in garden with a rather large garden...haven't gotten round to cutting the grass in a long time & it's looking more like a small field than a lawn at the moment! I have a regular lawnmower, but was just wondering if there's somewhere nearby that rents out those drive on lawn mowers?
    Any advice greatly appreciated!

p.s. Either Maynooth or Kilcock, I'm pretty much equal distance between the two, but don't mind travelling a wee bit further if needs be!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭PaddyFagan

I suspect Haven Hire would do them - http://www.haven.ie/toolhire.html
    (They have a place in Maynooth)

Paddy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 777 ✭✭✭.SONIC.

yeah, id try out haven hire, its beside the office supply shop and eurosaver just off the end of the main street towards tesco!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭itac

Think I know the place alright, was always puzzled as to why there were random building site type machines on the pavement there!
    Will pop in there over the next few days, thanks for that folks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Blue_Wolf

Theres a place on road from kilcock to Clane

Advertisement