Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

BMW Odometer showing miles

Options
  • 07-04-2010 1:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭

I have recently bought a 06 523i and the odometer is in miles (speedo in KMs).
    The Fuel consumption is is mpg and the distance to next fill is also in miles.

Is there any way to change the readout from miles to Km?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,349 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

This is exactly the way I have my Audi set at the minute. I assume you can simply change a setting on the computer/display for this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭testicle

somedood wrote: »
    I have recently bought a 06 523i and the odometer is in miles (speedo in KMs).
    The Fuel consumption is is mpg and the distance to next fill is also in miles.

Is there any way to change the readout from miles to Km?

I know on the E39 5 series, it was changeable, but the dealer had to do it for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭somedood

Just figured it out there.
    The iDrive lets you set units in either Vehicle settings or display settings.
    I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer today!

Advertisement