Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

So there I was ...

• 07-04-2010 1:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭

Driving on a dual carriage way in the UK yesterday. Everybody behaving themselves for the most part as they do.
    The someone in an x-type comes booting up an on ramp above the speed limit passing the traffic on their insides.
    He comes up to merge and speeding from behind barges his way onto the carriage way in between 2 cars that hadn't a clue he was there.

Then he belts off into the distance way over the speed limit (60 mph).

It was a D reg. Well done that man.

Turns out he was heading in the same direction as myself and I didn't hesitate to let him know my opinion of his 'driving skills' when I walked past him in the car park.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Feckin Irish. Dress us up but you can take us nowhere. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,470 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

So Irish driver drives in uk as he normally would here. Nothing new there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 584 ✭✭✭neonman

mickdw wrote: »
    So Irish driver drives in uk as he normally would here. Nothing new there.

M50 this morning about 07:30 I'm in the fast lane behind a row of traffic all doing the speed limit happy days. Then in my rear view mirror I can see a red van going in and out of lanes, he gets into the fast lane behind me and drives right up my arse that close he might as well be in my car with me.

So I speed up a little bit and give him the angry fist. He decides to go into the other lane and speeds up beside me and shouts god knows what at me, he then puts the foot down to try and get in front of me, but has to jam on his breaks because another car in that lane is also sticking to the speed limit hearly rear ending that car...

He continued driving like a dick the rest of the way along the M50. Gob****e

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,445 ✭✭✭Absurdum

feckin foreigners :rolleyes:

neonman wrote: »
    M50 this morning about 07:30 I'm in the fast lane behind a row of traffic all doing the speed limit happy days. Then in my rear view mirror I can see a red van going in and out of lanes, he gets into the fast lane behind me and drives right up my arse that close he might as well be in my car with me.

So I speed up a little bit and give him the angry fist. He decides to go into the other lane and speeds up beside me and shouts god knows what at me, he then puts the foot down to try and get in front of me, but has to jam on his breaks because another car in that lane is also sticking to the speed limit hearly rear ending that car...

He continued driving like a dick the rest of the way along the M50. Gob****e

I've highlighted your mistakes. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,686 ✭✭✭✭Zubeneschamali

M50 this morning about 07:30 I'm in the fast lane

What's a "fast lane"?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,340 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

M50 this morning about 07:30 I'm in the fast lane behind a row of traffic all doing the speed limit happy days.

So I speed up a little bit and give him the angry fist. He decides to go into the other lane and speeds up beside me

you were tailgating in the overtaking lane, that's dangerous but you were probably just following the heard.
    It's an overtaking lane, If he had space to drive up beside you on the inside you were blocking him from overtaking and probably should have pulled in. If he could make it up the inside you were wrong.

edit:
    and the fact you sped up to box him in is very bold

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 411 ✭✭Wibbler

I'm in the fast lane ... doing the speed limit ... drives right up my arse

I feel another crazy thread about:

1) what that lane is called
    2) when you should be in it

coming on. :-)

Not defending the van driver's behaviour, BTW. He clearly had road rage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 935 ✭✭✭samsemtex

Berty wrote: »

My thoughts exactly. People who stay in fast lane just because there are people in front of them in it *facepalm*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,822 ✭✭✭✭EPM

He continued driving like a dick the rest of the way along the M50.

Looks like he wasn't the only one doing it there this morning then

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

you were tailgating in the overtaking lane, that's dangerous but you were probably just following the heard.
    It's an overtaking lane, If he had space to drive up beside you on the inside you were blocking him from overtaking and probably should have pulled in. If he could make it up the inside you were wrong.

edit:
    and the fact you sped up to box him in is very bold

My thoughts exactly if the van was able to drive up along side you on an inner lane then you were in the wrong lane

draffodx wrote: »
    My thoughts exactly if the van was able to drive up along side you on an inner lane then you were in the wrong lane

And he speeded up to box him in:mad:, I would have thrown the wife and kids out of the van at him...

Ah but you see the problem here is that neoman in the "fast lane" figures that as long as he is doing the speed limit then why should ANYBODY be trying to go faster than him.

One of those "policing the roads" all by himself mentalities.

And he speeded up to box him in:mad:, I would have thrown the wife and kids out of the van at him...

Ah but you'd not be in that position though as undertaking like that is also bold ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭no1beemerfan

I love these threads! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,699 ✭✭✭✭R.O.R

M50 this morning about 07:30 I'm in the fast lane behind a row of traffic all doing the speed limit happy days. Then in my rear view mirror I can see a red van going in and out of lanes,

Blah, Blah

Big red Renault Master Crew Cab? He passed me this morning (not hard - I was in the inside lane at the speed limit - all by myself as usual).

He was coming down the M1 this morning too. In and out of lanes he was, but then again - so was I. It's called overtaking and it's how you are supposed to be driving on a Motorway.

If I could have taken a picture in the rear view every 5 minutes you'd see the same positioning. Empty for miles behind me in the inside lane (except for herself on the M1 -CONVOY!!!!!!!!!), with a line of tightly bunched cars in the outside lane, all travelling about 1/2 km/h faster than I am. On the M50 for most of the way, the middle lane is clear because the muppets all congregrate in the outside lane (including an unmarked 01 Camry this morning with the ANPR on the boot lid).

I just let them at it now. Still get to work in the same length of time as always, just with no stress because I have my own little lane all to myself for the most part.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

why dont a lot of people in this country understand what an over taking lane is?

The ohter day i was driving on the motorway came up behind a bmw after driving behind him for a few minutes i gave him a quick flash, he still didnt pull over into the empty lane beside him so another minute or so passes i give another quick flash he moves in this time.

But as soon as i pass him he pulls back out decides to speed up behind me and put his full beams on and follows me for about 5 minutes. Whats the thinking behind that? :mad:

GodI hope io was in the right otherwise im going to get slated here:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭hobochris

why dont a lot of people in this country understand what an over taking lane is?

The ohter day i was driving on the motorway came up behind a bmw after driving behind him for a few minutes i gave him a quick flash, he still didnt pull over into the empty lane beside him so another minute or so passes i give another quick flash he moves in this time.

But as soon as i pass him he pulls back out decides to speed up behind me and put his full beams on and follows me for about 5 minutes. Whats the thinking behind that? :mad:

you remembered to pull into the driving lane after your overtake, yes?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,699 ✭✭✭✭R.O.R

Once you'd passed him, shouldn't you have pulled back in to the empty lane to your left? Perhaps he was just reminding you about the empty lane - as you'd had to remind him :)

R.O.R wrote: »
    Once you'd passed him, shouldn't you have pulled back in to the empty lane to your left? Perhaps he was just reminding you about the empty lane - as you'd had to remind him :)

:D possibly but I was ovetaking traffic in the slower lane while he was following behind me probably blinding people in the other lane aswell.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Dublin to Waterford to Dublin to Limerick. I nearly had a lane to myself! Although it's amazing how quickly other cars drive when they see your lane has a slower moving vehicle in it up ahead, so they can prevent you overtaking! Thank goodness for proper gear usage :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,980 ✭✭✭wyrn

Yesterday I was driving in the left lane at roughly the speed limit (80 km/h) give or take a km/h or two. Anywho a car behind me flashed me in what I can only assume is to speed up!! The middle and right lane were relatively empty, there was plenty of opportunities for them to overtake me.

I hate this mentality. It made me very paranoid I kept thinking that there was something wrong with the car but I think they just flashed for me to hurry up. Which I couldn't because there was a few cars and a truck ahead of me.

OP I wouldn't be brave enough to tell someone to their face what I thought of their driving (only in the confines of my head/car). If they are that ignorant/arrogant/stupid on the road I can only imagine what they are like in life.

wyrn wrote: »
    Yesterday I was driving in the left lane at roughly the speed limit (80 km/h) give or take a km/h or two. Anywho a car behind me flashed me in what I can only assume is to speed up!! The middle and right lane were relatively empty, there was plenty of opportunities for them to overtake me.

I hate this mentality. It made me very paranoid I kept thinking that there was something wrong with the car but I think they just flashed for me to hurry up. Which I couldn't because there was a few cars and a truck ahead of me.

OP I wouldn't be brave enough to tell someone to their face what I thought of their driving (only in the confines of my head/car). If they are that ignorant/arrogant/stupid on the road I can only imagine what they are like in life.

You do realise if the middle and right lane were realtively empty and this car came up behind you cruising in the overtaking lane you should automaticaly pull to the left to let him pass? Undertaking id not advised nore is weaving in and out of traffic, he shouldnt have to if people done what they were suppossed to do and got in the right lane.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,718 ✭✭✭Matt Simis

samsemtex wrote: »
    My thoughts exactly. People who stay in fast lane just because there are people in front of them in it *facepalm*

Youve never actually driven on the M4 or M50 at peak hours I take it? In my experience, the "overtaking lane" goes 100kph'ish, and its jammed with cars. The other lanes pooter along at 60-80kph, also fairly jam packed.

By all means sit in the slower lanes, knowing you are "doing it right", but dont expect to get anywhere fast. We have too many cars to have the luxury of leaving one whole lane for mythical overtaking.

Outside of peak hours (ie normal traffic load) I fully agree on the lane discipline.
    R.O.R wrote: »
    On the M50 for most of the way, the middle lane is clear because the muppets all congregrate in the outside lane (including an unmarked 01 Camry this morning with the ANPR on the boot lid).

I just let them at it now. Still get to work in the same length of time as always, just with no stress because I have my own little lane all to myself for the most part.
    Got to say that was not at all my experience when I drove it everyday, stopped 4mths ago though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

E39MSport wrote: »
    Turns out he was heading in the same direction as myself and I didn't hesitate to let him know my opinion of his 'driving skills' when I walked past him in the car park.

bet ya didn't say a fúcking thing to him.
    though I don't why you'd say it at all..still makes for a fairly shítty story.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭no1beemerfan

You do realise if the middle and right lane were realtively empty and this car came up behind you cruising in the overtaking lane you should automaticaly pull to the left to let him pass? Undertaking id not advised nore is weaving in and out of traffic, he shouldnt have to if people done what they were suppossed to do and got in the right lane.

I think you should've gone to specsavers!!;)

I think you should've gone to specksavers!!;)

Oh yeh oops my bad ill retract that statement so:D. Apologies bit of humble pie for me please.

Berty wrote: »

Sorry...

1) I should have stated it was the OVER taking lane and not the fast lane my bad.
    2) I was in the over taking lane over taking cars going slower in the lane beside me.
    3) Nothing wrong with giving the angry fist - as he drove right up my arse I couldn't move over into the other lane because there were slow moving cars coming up.
    4) He decided to go into the slow moving lane just to give me **** for not liking his driving and then floored it to speed off be couldnt because of the slow moving cars in that lane and nearly caused a crash. HE then went across 3 lanes under taking more cars and then back across the the OVER taking lane and continued to do this...

I did **** all wrong here from what I can see. Just driving in the over taking lane over taking cars within the speed limit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭eoferrall

Might be wrong here but I intrepreted them as saying "I was in the left lane..." ie he was in the leftmost and the middle and right lane (as you drive the road the two lanes to their right) were empty - and so the only place they could move to was the hard shoulder?

• Advertisement

I did **** all wrong here from what I can see

em...
    So I speed up a little bit and give him the angry fist.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,980 ✭✭✭wyrn

lol, cheers no1beemerfan!

That's another mentality I hate, people assuming I was sitting in the middle lane. (Not directed at you luvbulmers01 I know you just didn't see that. In fact I knew someone would post your post, lol! Says alot about the motors section).

There's so much agro out there I love sitting in the left lane (unless I'm stuck behind someone going well below the speed limit).

To be fair I've been on the M4 and M50 in rush hour and I've sometimes sat in the middle lane (M50) when overtaking and it's too chocka-block to get back in. I've also sat in the overtaking lane in parts along the M4 when there's no room to move back in and usually the vast majority are indicating left to exit at the next junction. In both cases the left and overtaking lanes are usually moving at the same speed.

Please note that I do not sit in the overtaking lane intentionally. It occasionally happens and I always move back to the left lane when it's free and safe to do so!!

lol, cheers no1beemerfan!

That's another mentality I hate, people assuming I was sitting in the middle lane. (Not directed at you luvbulmers01 I know you just didn't see that. In fact I knew someone would post your post, lol! Says alot about the motors section).

There's so much agro out there I love sitting in the left lane (unless I'm stuck behind someone going well below the speed limit).

To be fair I've been on the M4 and M50 in rush hour and I've sometimes sat in the middle lane (M50) when overtaking and it's too chocka-block to get back in. I've also sat in the overtaking lane in parts along the M4 when there's no room to move back in and usually the vast majority are indicating left to exit at the next junction. In both cases the left and overtaking lanes are usually moving at the same speed.

Please note that I do not sit in the overtaking lane intentionally. It occasionally happens and I always move back to the left lane when it's free and safe to do so!!

Yeh a bit of selective sight on my part i must make sure to read more carefully in future. Lesson learnt.

EPM wrote: »
    em...

What would you have done EPM? Pull over into a slower moving lane breaking heavy because the other lane is going slow and cause a pile up ???

He was right up my arse so yes I did speed up so not to have him right up my arse.

I was at the correct distance from the car in front as well.

I only go into the over taking lane when over taking needs to happen.

What would you have done EPM? Pull over into a slower moving lane breaking heavy because the other lane is going slow and cause a pile up ???

He was right up my arse so yes I did speed up so not to have him right up my arse.

But you already stated that he was in an inner lane and right up alongside you and that you then sped up to stop him from pulling back into the overtaking lane.

I would have mantained by current speed and positioning until I was finished overtaking. Then move left. I think you'll find that the majority of people wont get annoyed by someone doing this. But by the sound of it you didn't have any intention of moving left anyway.

Why would you bother trying to antagonise him even more? You're carry on could really have caused an accident as much as his.

• Advertisement

But you already stated that he was in an inner lane and right up alongside you and that you then sped up to stop him from pulling back into the overtaking lane.

Wrong !

I said he come up behind me I increased my speed because he was so far up my ass he then went into the left lane to give me **** for doing nothing but telling him to get off my ass.

He then floored it I stayed at the same speed but because he was in the slower lane with cars in it he nearly drove into the arse of another car.

Did nothing wrong just continued along in the right lane because I was over taking I pulled into the slower lane (left lane or middle lane on the M50) a few miles down the road when traffic cleared from the left lane.

Wrong !

I said he come up behind me I increased my speed because he was so far up my ass he then went into the left lane to give me **** for doing nothing but telling him to get off my ass.

He then floored it I stayed at the same speed but because he was in the slower lane with cars in it he nearly drove into the arse of another car.

Did nothing wrong just continued along in the right lane because I was over taking I pulled into the slower lane (left lane or middle lane on the M50) a few miles down the road when traffic cleared from the left lane.

You make it sound like you had ample opportunity to pull in and then carry on overtaking when you needed to

EPM wrote: »
    I would have mantained by current speed and positioning until I was finished overtaking. Then move left. I think you'll find that the majority of people wont get annoyed by someone doing this. But by the sound of it you didn't have any intention of moving left anyway.

Why would you bother trying to antagonise him even more? You're carry on could really have caused an accident as much as his.

Sorry EPM, you've misunderstood my post. I only went faster when he was still up my arse because if he was any closer he would have tipped the back of my car and have caused an accident. When he went into the the other lane to give me **** for his crap driving I maintaned my speed I didn't at any stage increase my speed to cut him off.

The reason I didn't pull over into the other lane was because there were other slower moving cars coming up in the left lane and it was do dangerous to do so hence that idoit nearly causing an accident by doing that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,470 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

Speeding up a little to get him off your tale, that amateurish, what you need to do is a brake test:D

mickdw wrote: »
    Speeding up a little to get him off your tale, that amateurish, what you need to do is a brake test:D

If I did that mickdw and posted it here I might as well shot myself in the foot could only imagine the replies I would get to doing that.

The guy driving the van is the hero by the looks of things in this case. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,686 ✭✭✭✭Zubeneschamali

The guy driving the van is the hero by the looks of things in this case. :rolleyes:

If you re-read your first post in the thread, you clearly said that you were doing the limit in the "fast lane", that the car in the lane to your left was also doing the limit, and that there was space for the van to pull level with you on your left.

Now you say you were actually overtaking slower-moving traffic, but people are reacting to what you wrote first.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 634 ✭✭✭jimoc

I find that simply flicking my rear fog lights on and off is usually indication enough to the people behind that they are too close.

It doesn't alter your speed in any way, so you aren't exacerbating the situation or making it more dangerous, but the brief flash of red seems to bring most people to their senses and they back off a little, usually enough to allow you to get into the inside lane if needs be and let them belt along on their merry way.

Sorry...

1) I should have stated it was the OVER taking lane and not the fast lane my bad.
    2) I was in the over taking lane over taking cars going slower in the lane beside me.
    3) Nothing wrong with giving the angry fist - as he drove right up my arse I couldn't move over into the other lane because there were slow moving cars coming up.
    4) He decided to go into the slow moving lane just to give me **** for not liking his driving and then floored it to speed off be couldnt because of the slow moving cars in that lane and nearly caused a crash. HE then went across 3 lanes under taking more cars and then back across the the OVER taking lane and continued to do this...

I did **** all wrong here from what I can see. Just driving in the over taking lane over taking cars within the speed limit.

(1) your not alone, so many people make that mistake. Let's just hope it won't happen again ;)

(2) You weren't overtaking anything if smomeone could slip up the inside and it required you to speed up to stop them moving infront of you.

(3) But he was in the inside lane beside you, you weren't overtaking anyone (as in, in & out of the correct lanes). You were tailgating a muppet, probably infront of another muppet in what you thought was the fast lane (it's only fast if there's no cars on your ass, if there is, your in the wrong lane)
    If I was a garda I would probably of bazooked all of ye.

(4) you could have done the legal speed limit on the inside lane & middle lane. why did you choose the overtaking lane, from what we heard it's quite possible the 2 inside lanes were empty when red van man made his move.

I'm used to driving a car with cruise control on the motorway, when somone without it or not using it says I was doing 60mph the whole way, I instantly know they are bull****ting. (it's not possible, god i've tried)
    You can't drive the motorway from anywhere to dublin at the legal speed limit without some dope blocking the overtaking lane. Fact!

You done a **** load wrong, but the only thing i'll hold against you is that you didn't share your anger with the middle lane driver not pulling into the inside lane and making everyone look bad!

Middle lane drivers should have been on the inside lane, You should have been crusing past the inside lane drivers in the middle lane and the man in the red van should have been in the outside..

Sorry if I sound like i'm giving out but this stuff boils my blood, It could be discussed here all day, but if you can think of just this one thing when your choosing you lane tomorrow i'll be happy.

If a crash happens on the other side of the motorway tomorrow, and a car comes flying accross to the opposite lanes, chances are it's going to hit someone in the overtaking (outside) lane first. I don't know about you but i'd rather be on the furthermost inside lane (think about it for a second). Doing the legal limit.;)

It's the middle lane drivers causing all this, shake your fist and blow your horn if you see one tommorow!!! There ruining it for everybody.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭daveharnett

The semantics are getting silly now. I think it's pretty clear what the op is describing:
    -Convoy of traffic in lane 2 travelling at 99kph.
    -Some genius decides to overtake convoy at 100kph.
    -Faster traffic builds up behind the genius in lane 3.
    -Faster traffic get upset.
    -Genius gets all indignant and righteous because he's travelling at the limit, refuses to move over until he is good and ready.
    -Faster traffic gets very upset.

It's three card monty - the only way to win is not to play. Go back to lane 2 (or lane 1 if possible), turn up the radio and chill out things sort themselves out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭Vertakill

Listen, if you're in the overtaking lane and you're very slowly (as in, +5mph) overtaking people on your left and you see someone quickly coming up behind you, get out of their way?

Look along your left hand side and when there's a safe and appropriate gap, indicate and move into the left lane.
    Don't worry, your little spot in the overtaking lane won't have disappeared or expired in this space of time.
    It'll still be there when you want to switch back out into the overtaking lane after this 'menace' has gone by you.

The mindset of a lot of people is "this d1ck behind me is clearly going too fast so I'll sit in this overtaking lane and let him simmer down".

If you're so worried about someones speed, why purposely keep them in close proximity of your vehicle/family, which in this instance has clearly caused him to do some erratic and dangerous maneuvers, when you could let them by and they'd be out of sight within a minute?

There's already plenty of road rage on the roads... why go out of your way to make it worse when it's so easy to avoid?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 602 ✭✭✭masseyno9

There are a few replies here that seem to assume that lane 2 (middle) was free. What I suspect was there was a gap in the traffic that was big enough to physically fit a vehicle into (hence why the van pulled in there) but moving in would not leave anything approaching safe stopping distances between vehicles.

It sounds like the van driver was acting the muppet first and wanted the OP to pull into a gap that was too small. People that undertake dangerously and shout out windows, instead of focussing on their driving, tend not to care about stopping distances.

This is all just speculation, and maybe I missed something. No-one here knows what really happened, but suffice to say, the OP will never call it the fast lane again!

EDIT: just realised it wasn't the OP I was referring to. Talk about thread derailment!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 422 ✭✭CtrlAltDelete

Just one thing on all of this.. surely the distance a vehicle is away from the rear of your vehicle is at their discretion and not yours? after all, I think most of us know where we stand regarding insurance if we rear end another vehicle.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭E39MSport

masseyno9 wrote: »
    There are a few replies here that seem to assume that lane 2 (middle) was free. What I suspect was there was a gap in the traffic that was big enough to physically fit a vehicle into (hence why the van pulled in there) but moving in would not leave anything approaching safe stopping distances between vehicles.

It sounds like the van driver was acting the muppet first and wanted the OP to pull into a gap that was too small. People that undertake dangerously and shout out windows, instead of focussing on their driving, tend not to care about stopping distances.

This is all just speculation, and maybe I missed something. No-one here knows what really happened, but suffice to say, the OP will never call it the fast lane again!

EDIT: just realised it wasn't the OP I was referring to. Talk about thread derailment!

Indeed, what a monster.

E39MSport wrote: »
    Indeed, what a monster.

My bad OP :o

Lets just leave the thread well alone now. My fellow boardies have pick up the story wrong, partly due to my bad explaination of the story and due to the fact I was still pi*#ed off at the van man when writting it. And it just blow up from there.

I'm a good driver and do stick to the rules of the road and know what lanes to use and when.

Safe driving all, that includes you mr van man ;)

that includes you mr van man ;)

I bet this was mr red van man, the unmarked must have caught up with him in the end..

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055877181 :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement