Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

So there I was ...

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭daveharnett

Just one thing on all of this.. surely the distance a vehicle is away from the rear of your vehicle is at their discretion and not yours? after all, I think most of us know where we stand regarding insurance if we rear end another vehicle.
    Who's insurer pays for my hospital bed is a few places down on my list of priorities to be honest.

WRT tailgaters, the smart move is to get them away from you (ie past you) as quickly as possible. Until that happens, make some extra space in front of you - create their braking/reaction distance for them, and store it in front of you until they need it;).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 422 ✭✭CtrlAltDelete

Who's insurer pays for my hospital bed is a few places down on my list of priorities to be honest.

WRT tailgaters, the smart move is to get them away from you (ie past you) as quickly as possible. Until that happens, make some extra space in front of you - create their braking/reaction distance for them, and store it in front of you until they need it;).

oh..ok..:) but from my experience in driving in heavy traffic over the years if you create this space in front of yourself someone else from the lane to your left will just hop right in there :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,537 ✭✭✭btkm8unsl0w5r4

109629.jpg

Advertisement