Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

web page too big

Options
  • 07-04-2010 2:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,
    Hope this is in right section.
    I was visiting a website this morning (pokerboards actually) and while doing so I picked up my keyboard and turned it upside down to see what was making it uneven on my desk. One of the little legs was down so I tucked it back up.

However I know that while doing this I accidently pressed some keys and the web page was now 4/5 times too big. I cannot find a way too reduce it back. All other pages on all other websites are fine but when I return to pokerboards it just comes up way too big and there is nothing I can do about it.

Help please....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭allen175

on that site hold SHIFT and scroll down with your mouse wheel.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭Spacedog

ctrl + 0

• Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭the watchman

Thanks guys.
    I went with ctrl + 0
    Worked a treat.
    Thanks again. I musn't eat peanuts over the keyboard again lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭allen175

Glad you got it solved, and i meant to say Crtl not Shift. both work just fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭bokkenspiel

ctrl + will make it zoom in further and ctrl - will make it zoom out nad ctrl 0 will put it back to normal

• Advertisement
Advertisement