Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

battlefield BC2 league /Tournament xbox 360

167891012»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

Oh damn, I would have liked it, I'm quite the recon :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

play with us when we're on, we have a good laff
    tournaments have been a disaster so far. always too late and stupid lag tests.
    must better laff playing on the same team dominating in rush or mixing up among both teams is a good laff aswel.
    whats your GT
    you better hope your better than good as recon or you'l be handing over your tags

i added all the clan members a while ago and i cancelled 20 invites today coz i was sick of looking at them goin into my friends.
    wasnt much point some people posting there GT here if they wernt going to play it

garv123 wrote: »
    play with us when we're on, we have a good laff
    tournaments have been a disaster so far. always too late and stupid lag tests.
    must better laff playing on the same team dominating in rush or mixing up among both teams is a good laff aswel.
    whats your GT
    you better hope your better than good as recon or you'l be handing over your tags

BooM I H3adshoT

Although...I'm doing my leaving in 26 days, so it'll be hard getting me online!

BooM I H3adshoT

Although...I'm doing my leaving in 26 days, so it'll be hard getting me online!
    same boat :(:( XBL membership up too :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

Here piggy, piggy, piggy... I'm gonna cut you... real good... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

BooM I H3adshoT

Just to let you know we play hardcore

BooM I H3adshoT

Just to let you knoe we play hardcore

I am hardcore :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

quite the recon player? Not unless you've hit a 560 shot

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

[QUOTE=Midnight_EG;65876715
    I am hardcore :pac:[/QUOTE]

Oh dear,
    The last person who said that was only on for 3 days and hasn't been seen playing the game again he was last heard screaming LEAVE MY DOGTAGS ALONE. But your ok if garv isn't on we only take your tag once each Garv seems to have an obsession with taking as many as he can. And i know he has a lot of my tags

• Advertisement

Oh dear,
    The last person who said that was only on for 3 days and hasn't been seen playing the game again he was last heard screaming LEAVE MY DOGTAGS ALONE. But your ok if garv isn't on we only take your tag once each Garv seems to have an obsession with taking as many as he can. And i know he has a lot of my tags

and i still want more:D tis good tho been sneakky trynna flank the team and snipers at the map to get their tags especially when there pickin you off when u stick your head out from behind cover.
    there is no better revenge than gettin their tags for that

quite the recon player? Not unless you've hit a 560 shot

Well said... getting the 560 points rocks... even better that I didn't get it with a M95 ;)

Next challenge is to get it with the SUV or VSS...

Well said... getting the 560 points rocks... even better that I didn't get it with a M95 ;)

Next challenge is to get it with the SUV or VSS...

ya and mary was a virgin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,340 ✭✭✭dunworth1

guys can i ask which sniper rifle ye use.

dunworth1 wrote: »
    i use the GOL
    since these changes have been made it doesnt seem to drop as much as it used to. i noticed i was barely over some peoples head at first and i was missing them there when the changes was made. on hardcore aim for the head and ul get a kill no problem at most ranges. still a 1 hit 1 kill unless they use body armour.
    its handy too if you get a good spot you dont give away ur spot with a long line from the bullet like the 50 cal

ya and mary was a virgin

I got the 560 with the M24... reckon I could get it with the SUV with a x12 scope/magnum and a couple of extra boxes of ammo... I'll have a bash with the VSS over the weekend but I seriously don't think it could hit a target at that distance... only one way to find out...

Just checked the stats... the VSS has the ability to do a one shot kill at over 600m. In hardcore you get health of 50. The VSS does 20 points of damage at over 600m with each round. Add magnum and it goes up to 25. The VSS gets a 2.1 multiplier for a headshot which brings in the total damage at 52.5 points of damage! That's a confirmed kill on anyone not wearing body armour.

Now all I have to do is try and land one on an unamrmoured target!!!

magnum ammo doesnt stop bullet drop. video on utube of em fireing both at a wall and they hit in the same spot at long range

dunworth1 wrote: »

Kinda liking the M24 at the moment. Does the same damage as the M95, slightly more bullet drop but much faster at chambering a round and reloading a new clip.

Just checked the stats, the GOL has the same damage too but reloading time is half way between the M24 and M95. Not so sure about the bullet drop of the GOL and how it compares to the M24.

Bullet drop doesn't bother me anyway, I take my shots very carefully especially behind enemy lines. No point rushing a shot and giving away my postion just for the sake of one kill... of course, if tags are at stake, I'll gladly throw away 15 minutes hard work to put a knife through someone's skull... it's like an addiction, I can't help myself :D

magnum ammo doesnt stop bullet drop. video on utube of em fireing both at a wall and they hit in the same spot at long range

That's interesting. Thought it might have helped a bit. Nice to know, thanks.

That's interesting. Thought it might have helped a bit. Nice to know, thanks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cV3ty24TzLo

check it out.
    i think the GOL and m24 are pretty much the same.
    moose i really dont know how u use them sniper rifles. the automatic 1 nd semi auto
    there terrible.
    wel im no good at using them but u just seem to get me with em 24.7

• Advertisement

moose i really dont know how u use them sniper rifles. the automatic 1 nd semi auto 24.7

no scope at close range, always with a x4 scope for faster targeting and just because the VSS can go fully auto (which is handy at close quarters) it still needs to be used in small bursts or single shots... and always aim for the head!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,353 ✭✭✭naughto

what we could do is check them both out say for example if we could arrange it so where on different teams but in the same party and i garv or moose be a shooting target where u jst stand still to see what the best sniper rifel is.

edit
    dont no if ill be playing bb2 over the wekend thinking of buying the new alan wake game to day but if ye want to try it ill jump on

ive no xbl membership to try it
    i dont know would people who play recon agree but i think the m24 of gol are the 2 best rifles if you want to sit back defend a station and pick off people from long range without been spotted.
    firstly there 1 shot 1 kill which means that no red marks on the screen will give away ur position
    secondly theres no path left as the bullet cuts the air like in the m95 which means you dont give away your spot to be picked off by another guy who spots the bulled flying past.
    thirdly there great at long range as moose will tell you he got the 560 with the m24.
    and finially there fast to reload rowards the 50cal with no real recoil like some of the semi auto's

Advertisement