Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

battlefield BC2 league /Tournament xbox 360

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

raze cudnt keep that knife away
    not a hopeee:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

When will we be challenging a team to a duel?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

When will we be challenging a team to a duel?

When we get a lot better and can do something like this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ap1ctJKjMYQ
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADdlkG72fHY
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3x4ezH66mo
    These were taken from youtube not my videos

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

A couple of us were doing that the other day. We were kicking ass.

We need to bump this thread abit more and play a few unchallenged non-ranking games some nights.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

We need to bump this thread abit more and play a few unchallenged non-ranking games some nights.

we need to practice a little bit first. im thinking i might come up with a few strategies

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭PauloConn

I'll be online tonight if anyone is practicing. Have to say, i feel i work way better in SDM than rush, been doing super awesome in that but let us know if anyone about. I'll be available from 9-9.30 onwards.
    GT: Spaco05

OK who will definitely be on tonight for some practice?

I've done up a couple of strategies on maps with arrows and all so I'll PM em to anyones who gonna be on tonight.

miju wrote: »

I've done up a couple of strategies on maps with arrows and all so I'll PM em to anyones who gonna be on tonight.

Me.
    Be on before eight till late

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,340 ✭✭✭dunworth1

i'll be on tonight form about 9.30pm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

Send them on to me, please

I'll be on all night too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,353 ✭✭✭naughto

ill be on as well dont no what time yet have to finish up a few things first.
    send a pm this way as well gud man

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,340 ✭✭✭dunworth1

sorry guys i couldn't make it tonight. i was planing on it and i fell asleep.
    should be on tomorrow night for a while.

dunworth1 wrote: »

It's alright captain,there was no training last night just played normal rush mode and there was a bit of boards tag hunting going on as well.

dunworth1 wrote: »

it's a shame these clan matches cant be hardcore full blown rush mode. going by last we'd be raping most of the opposition

I thought all the ladder matches were going to be hardcore? Would be good to get a few games against guys in the ranked matches, just to get an idea. I'm not saying take on the champs, but work our way from the lower divisions up to mid table respectability. Could be good and you get good insight from how other teams play too.

it's a shame these clan matches cant be hardcore full blown rush mode. going by last we'd be raping most of the opposition
    Guys colin subbed in for in a different tournament team. They play hardcore. I think you can if you request it

Guys colin subbed in for in a different tournament team. They play hardcore. I think you can if you request it

We could always ask Moose to ask his new friend Red bear for a match there at least 8 people in that team and he did want to play us last night.
    But what what i can see they are pretty good.

Just throwing it out there.

they look pretty damn epic. We had a pretty solid team last night, but if you take away vehicles and space to snipe it limits us a good bit.

Is that the ranked-top-15-in-the-world-or-something guy?
    Well, i've no problem getting tanked by players of that calibre, but you have to wonder if you'll get much out of it or just become a small trophy in a big cabinet.... But could be fun, you never know, we may take them. We played pretty solid in alot of the games last night, reckon we could cause a few upsets alright.
    Go Team

• Advertisement

PauloConn wrote: »
    Is that the ranked-top-15-in-the-world-or-something guy?
    Well, i've no problem getting tanked by players of that calibre, but you have to wonder if you'll get much out of it or just become a small trophy in a big cabinet.... But could be fun, you never know, we may take them. We played pretty solid in alot of the games last night, reckon we could cause a few upsets alright.
    Go Team

The only reason he wants to play us so badly is because he knows we haven't trained and they need a few wins under their belts.

In saying that. I've have no problem challenging him to a friendly for experience...

The only reason he wants to play us so badly is because he knows we haven't trained and they need a few wins under their belts.

In saying that. I've have no problem challenging him to a friendly for TAGS.
    fyp

fyp

"For the experience" just sounds way more smooth than simply announcing I'm a tag junkie ;)

"For the experience" just sounds way more smooth than simply announcing I'm a tag junkie ;)

LOL we'll end up a 3 man squad instead of 4. As soon as we all spawn you'll just see Raze running off and laughing maniacley brandishing his blood rusted knife shouting "here piggy, piggys" :)

you're a filthy tag junkie, just like me
    LOL we'll end up a 3 man squad instead of 4. As soon as we all spawn you'll just see Raze running off and laughing maniacley brandishing his blood rusted knife shouting "here piggy, piggys" :)
    lol ah i try in clan matches, the last one i took his tags cos i was reloading and he was shooting at me!

:(:( It is with great sadness that i type this message.
    After much discussion it has come to the conclusion that we must disband the The Irish Boards Flying Column (IBFC) team.

On a Personal note myself and Moose would like to thank all our members.
    brk3
    denis finnegan
    dunworth1 (captain)
    GaRv 123
    M1JU
    naughtokev
    Raze them all
    Spaco05
    Tombomb7
    westwind7679
    Royal Irish

More information to be announced later

After much discussion it has come to the conclusion that we must disband the The Irish Boards Flying Column (IBFC) team.

brk3
    denis finnegan
    dunworth1 (captain)
    GaRv 123
    M1JU
    naughtokev
    Raze them all
    Spaco05
    Tombomb7
    westwind7679
    Royal Irish

did we really suck that much? i swear it was all razes fault.

brk3
    denis finnegan
    dunworth1 (captain)
    GaRv 123
    M1JU
    naughtokev
    Raze them all
    Spaco05
    Tombomb7
    westwind7679
    Royal Irish

I feel so cheap and used, like a kleenex..... why god, WHY??????
    Well, upwards and onwards. Who's setting up the next clan?

PauloConn wrote: »
    I feel so cheap and used, like a kleenex..... why god, WHY??????
    Well, upwards and onwards. Who's setting up the next clan?

which of the lot on the team are you pauloconn ?

• Advertisement

Yes Garv we sucked big time in that match i remember the circle incident.

brk3
    denis finnegan
    dunworth1 (captain)
    GaRv 123
    M1JU
    naughtokev
    Raze them all
    Spaco05
    Tombomb7
    westwind7679
    Royal Irish

And from the ashes. We have formed a new team hopefully consisting of the same members who should get a invite to the team from games battle
    shortly
    The new team is called The Irish Board Flying Column

Why was the other team disbanned
    Well we listened to you guys comments about not liking squad rush how there were no vehicles and how there was only four players so the above team is in a Different league where we can play Rush and Conquest with up to 8 and maybe 12 players it's normal rush mode and as far as i can see some of the matches will be hardcore.
    But because once you pick a tournement you cannot change it the simplest way was to disban the original team

So Goods news our record is 0-0 again
    We can play 8 on 8
    There is Room
    There are Vehicles
    And we can go and kick ass and show these other clans that we can
    win!!!!!!

And Dunworth is Still CAPTAIN

Advertisement