Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting a replacement sim from Three

Options
  • 07-04-2010 2:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,253 ✭✭✭

I keep having problems with the 3G signal on my iPhone (disappearing/freezing the iPhone) and got a lot of "sim card registration failed" errors in my old N97.

I phoned three tech support about a replacement sim card. They agreed I should get one but I have to go to a three store, explain to the staff, get them to ring tech support from the store so the charge can be waived and then get my number ported onto the new sim.

Thing is, I know how abysmal three is in relation to anything "abnormal" like this, and I'm afraid they're going to f*ck it up, and my number will be lost in the ether...and/or the three store simply won't comply.

Has anyone gone through this process before??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Replacement sims are not an out of ordinary thing, so they really shouldnt have any problem. Also you didnt damage the sim, so they cant charge you. You are allowed 2 free a year

Advertisement