Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Singer/Songwriter seeks drummer and bassist in Dublin

Options
  • 07-04-2010 2:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Up and coming Dublin Singer/Songwriter Bairbre Munnis : www.myspace.com/BairbreMunnis looking for a drummer and bass player to play with herself and a guitarist.
    Has upcoming summer festivals in line that requires a full band.
    Unfortunately will be unpaid work until she starts getting paid to do gigs, we all know how it is starting out!

Could become something big if all goes to plan. :)
    Let me know if you're interested, or you can alternatively e mail : bairbremunnismusic@gmail.com

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,320 ✭✭✭jasonb

Hey there...

Just sent you a PM, thanks!

J.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭Des Claypool

allo

i've been playin bass 10 years i mainly love funky jazzy stuff but i play everything once its interesting, also got a decent recording setup which comes in very handy. let me know if your interested or have any questions for me, send me an email address if ya want me to send some sample of old bands and songs i've recorded.

cheers des

• Registered Users Posts: 5 BairbreMunnis

Hey Des,

Thanks a mil for your reply .....

If you wanted to send some songs you've played on to bairbremunnismusic@gmail.com that would be great!!

Cheers,
    Bairbre:)

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭Des Claypool

sent ya some emails a bunch of songs and nearly half an essay :p

thanks

Advertisement