Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Full Irish looking for a game tonight....

Options
  • 07-04-2010 2:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭

Hello Lads,

I realise you played last night but The Full Irish (my old team) had a game arranged for tonight in St.Columcilles but their oponnent have pulled out at the last minute. They are wondering if you guys fancy a game?
    A long shot I know but no harm in asking.

cheers

Tim

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,654 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

I've txt our manager, what time is the pitched booked for?
    But it may be a bit short notice..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

i'll play (if the missus grants permission) lol

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,654 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Yeah I can play also:

Edit: Des unable to make it, without him it's a no go as he has the contact details for all of the team.

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭Timmah!

It's at eight, if you think it's a no go I'll let the lads know now to put them out of their misery.

Timmah! wrote: »
    It's at eight, if you think it's a no go I'll let the lads know now to put them out of their misery.

It's a no go, sorry about that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭Timmah!

no problem, cheers all the same.

Advertisement