Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eating out in York

Options
  • 07-04-2010 3:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭

Gonna jump on the current trend here and ask if anyone knows of a good place to eat in York? Going in May. Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭tfak85

southern hospitality is amazing, can't remember the exact location but i think it's 72nd and 2nd or something....

s'mac is really fun - it's a mac'n'cheese place round 12th street, very cheap and tasty...

if it's your first time in new york you should go to planet hollywood or hard rock in times square, just burgers but really good fun!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

tfak85 wrote: »
    southern hospitality is amazing, can't remember the exact location but i think it's 72nd and 2nd or something....

s'mac is really fun - it's a mac'n'cheese place round 12th street, very cheap and tasty...

if it's your first time in new york you should go to planet hollywood or hard rock in times square, just burgers but really good fun!

Hey - thanks for the recommendations, but I'm looking at York UK, not New York! I'm having a similar problem finding guide books too - everytime I do a search. They pop up with NYC books...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭tfak85

hahaha, ohmygod, i'm so sorry!

afraid i can't help you on the york front, not been there myself....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Dinkie

I've never eaten or stayed here, but this place is meant to be amazing for breakfasts if you fancy eating out for that!

He posts on another food forum, and he really knows his stuff.... I then googled him and he has some really good reviews for his food.

He doesn't do dinners, but there is a link on the page with recommendations, which I suspect are fairly good.

I have absolutely no connection with him by the way...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

Dinkie wrote: »
    I've never eaten or stayed here, but this place is meant to be amazing for breakfasts if you fancy eating out for that!

He posts on another food forum, and he really knows his stuff.... I then googled him and he has some really good reviews for his food.

He doesn't do dinners, but there is a link on the page with recommendations, which I suspect are fairly good.

I have absolutely no connection with him by the way...

You forgot to post the link :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Dinkie

Advertisement