Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Another Prem Player caught out

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,372 ✭✭✭✭Mr Alan

This has just been a crazy crazy season.

scudzilla wrote: »
    Not at all, i was the original OP 3 weeks ago, also named Steve G a few posts later, only thing i got wrong was how long it would take for the story to break

and to make things especially juicy, his affair was with a 16 year old?

and that she is pregnant?

and that she is keeping it?

and that Alex was also having an affair?

with another professional footballer?

oh and by the way, is this being reported in any papers yet? or is it just on internet forums?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,793 ✭✭✭✭JPA

Mr Alan wrote: »
    and to make things especially juicy, his affair was with a 16 year old?

and that she is pregnant?

and that she is keeping it?

and that Alex was also having an affair?

with another professional footballer?

oh and by the way, is this being reported in any papers yet? or is it just on internet forums?

Kris Commons allegedly. :pac::P:(:mad::cool::):rolleyes::p;):D:confused::eek::o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,448 ✭✭✭evil_seed

serious smell of bull**** off this thread lol even tomkins says so http://twitter.com/paul_tomkins/status/12695405012

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

Read this on another forum.
    Gerrard moving abroad in the summer because his wife's having an affair with a Derby County player and he's got a 16 year old pregnant, and she's keeping it. Apparently everyone in Liverpool has already accepted that he's going. He's in court at the moment trying to stop it all coming out so Capello doesn't kick him out of the world cup squad.
    Would be even funnier if the player was Robbie Savage

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,681 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

if this is true about Gerrard

he would have no chance of stopping the press

terry's case set a president I presume

i love how the wording of this rumour is identical on every site. copy + paste + 'a real good source has just told me this', ****in pathetic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,948 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

i love how the wording of this rumour is identical on every site. copy + paste + 'a real good source has just told me this', ****in pathetic.

Not a Liverpool fan then :rolleyes::rolleyes:

so when's this story breaking in the press?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Last week, or next week, or maybe a few weeks ago. Maybe they are hoping it'll put he idea to go out and knock up a 16 year old in his head.

Headshot wrote: »
    if this is true about Gerrard

he would have no chance of stopping the press

terry's case set a president I presume

Who's the president? :pac:

JPA wrote: »
    Who's the president? :pac:

potato, patattah

I'm surprised it's taken this long.

I'm looking forward to reading it in The Sun, a fine quality tabloid that i have found to be 100% accurate in all of it's stories in the past

I'm surprised it's taken this long.

I'm looking forward to reading it in The Sun, a fine quality tabloid that i have found to be 100% accurate in all of it's stories in the past
    True colours coming out there, good lad.

Might wanna turn on your sarcasm detector I reckon.

• Advertisement

JPA wrote: »
    Might wanna turn on your sarcasm detector I reckon.

No sarcasm at all intended in my post, what do you mean true colours coming out??

i know exactly wat he is trying to say. and it sums up the calibre of people who like spreading rumours like this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,505 ✭✭✭The Davestator

There was a lot of terry bashing over on the Chelsea forum from Liverpool supporters so i really really hope this story is true.

*Gets ready to head over to the liverpool forum*

i know exactly wat he is trying to say. and it sums up the calibre of people who like spreading rumours like this.

And what exactly am i trying to say? I have no idea at all what you're on about.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,082 ✭✭✭✭Spiritoftheseventies

As things stand this is what we have on Steven Gerrard.
    http://news.google.ie/news/search?pz=1&um=1&cf=all&ned=en_ie&hl=en&q=Steven+gerrard

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,391 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Gotta love it. Good ol' Gerrard has sex with an underage girl, gets he preggo and his wife is cheating on him with a Championship player :D.*

Now he's running like a little girl.

*If it's true.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

looks like its turned into chinese whispers following on from the fact that him and the missus have been having trouble and arent living together any more

the 16 year old thing might just be some randommer looking for a few bob for a nothing story, which has given the gerrard/curran thing a bit of legs

if anything id expect a tamer take on it for "an unnamed premiership star" in one of the sundays, and it to blow over pretty quickly

And what exactly am i trying to say? I have no idea at all what you're on about.
    You can't see why, in a ****e gossipy thread about the Liverpool captain, it may be offensive to say the s*n stories are always 100% true?

Oatesy23 wrote: »
    Gotta love it. Good ol' Gerrard has sex with an underage girl, gets he preggo and his wife is cheating on him with a Championship player :D.*

Now he's running like a little girl.

*If it's true.

16 is legal in england

him and the wife arent together and havent been for a while, so nobodys cheating on anyone

id love it if what you said was true, for the hilarity of it, but even if the whole thing is accurate, its nowhere near as bad as its being made out

Helix wrote: »
    looks like its turned into chinese whispers following on from the fact that him and the missus have been having trouble and arent living together any more

the 16 year old thing might just be some randommer looking for a few bob for a nothing story, which has given the gerrard/curran thing a bit of legs

if anything id expect a tamer take on it for "an unnamed premiership star" in one of the sundays, and it to blow over pretty quickl
    y
    Yeah but mud sticks if it its thrown on a regular basis unfortunately.

Yeah but mud sticks if it its thrown on a regular basis unfortunately.

aye, they dont need to name him in this case anyway. everyone knows the rumours. if they run it they have to make sure that theyre positive about the young one, rather than just reporting the nothing story that him and the missus arent together

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,648 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

You can't see why, in a ****e gossipy thread about the Liverpool captain, it may be offensive to say the s*n stories are always 100% true?

****ing unbelievable isn't it.

Some posters very certain its Gerrard. May well be. Feeling sorry for the chap at this stage. Ever since he decided to celebrate that Newcastle win, he hasnt been far away from the papers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,014 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

There was a lot of terry bashing over on the Chelsea forum from Liverpool supporters so i really really hope this story is true.

*Gets ready to head over to the liverpool forum*
    So you hope its true so you can slag somebody on the Liverpool. The morality of all this doesn't matter as long as you get your enjoyment heh?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

my troll detector is going off the chart

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,391 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Helix wrote: »
    16 is legal in england

him and the wife arent together and havent been for a while, so nobodys cheating on anyone

id love it if what you said was true, for the hilarity of it, but even if the whole thing is accurate, its nowhere near as bad as its being made out

Wasn't aware 16 was legal in England :eek:. I also thought they broke up because of her cheating. I should read better :o. My bad.

Jazzy wrote: »

jazzy I just saw your sig

you've doomed boards.ie

it may not be to late

51cnmsjjnkl_sx320_sy240_.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

Apparently this came from the same source who leaked the John Terry story. It's so ridiculous it simply has to be true! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 712 ✭✭✭arsenallegend

Why do these guys get married if they are always playing away from home with the local talent. If i was the Wife i drag him all over the court and hit him where it hurts inthe pocket. Look at Ray Parlour his ex takes 80% of everything he earns:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

Jazzy wrote: »

In fairness the one you have is ****, you should invest in a proper one.:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,892 ✭✭✭Harpy

Why do these guys get married if they are always playing away from home with the local talent. If i was the Wife i drag him all over the court and hit him where it hurts inthe pocket. Look at Ray Parlour his ex takes 80% of everything he earns:D

well apparently his wife is playing away from home as well, and there have been previous rumours about her doing this before, so i don't have any sympathy for her at all to be honest..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,785 ✭✭✭killwill

I would doubt it has been him caught playing away. Though i have heard rumours of him living in a hotel at the moment.

Yup and the family home is allegedly up for sale.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

rumours are that steven gerrard actually cloned himself cos he had so much to do, it was kinda like the film multiplicity starring the delightful michael keaton. he made 2 clones, but then the clones got together and made another one which they call "3" and it is in fact 3 who has been playing this season.

The real Steven Gerrard remains at large. authorities say to remain vigilant and contact the relevant sources if found

• Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭Ordinary man

It couldn't have happened to a nicer person;) Karma must be getting him back for wriggling out of his court case last year:)

• Advertisement

that's it! I'm going to start a rumour about Neville being caught tugging Rio off in the dressing room in Old Trafford!

On another matter there was some story that some player was playing protection money to a criminal every week. Carried in title last week. They mentioned it was a top player.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,014 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

that's it! I'm going to start a rumour about Neville being caught tugging Rio off in the dressing room in Old Trafford!
    Whatever about Rio, nothing that Gary Neville would do would tarnish his rep outside Old Trafford because he is despised everywhere, he spends more time trying to wind up fans than anything else.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,648 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

As much as I have no real like of Gerrard, I can't understand why unfounded rumour mongering is being tolerated?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

It hasn't been substantiated anywhere has it? I had to laugh at one website citing Redcafe as a source.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Way I heard it Neville was the taker not the giver. :D

• Advertisement

mayordenis wrote: »
    As much as I have no real like of Gerrard, I can't understand why unfounded rumour mongering is being tolerated?
    Well to be fair mayordennis same rumour is going around on another forum. But it was nipped in bud early on. Sticky was put up about posting rumours on players. Have no opinion on the issue either way. Like I said I feel a bit for Gerrard. There is probably a lot of stuff in the background he cant control.
    He is no angel at the end of the day but have felt all along there was stuff off the field affecting his game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

They mentioned it was a top player.

Probably a Barnet reserve so.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 7,146 Mod ✭✭✭✭pistolpetes11

http://www.football.co.uk/blogs/5010/727037.shtml

The thing I dont get about all this is , why are the English press so intent on wrecking there chances at the WC ?

Bloody leeches the lot of them , supposedly there is another huge Jt scandal to come too and there holding it off until the beginning of the WC so it will max impact .

Personally I could not give a flying fu$k what a player does in his personal time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,427 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Thats Old news

• Advertisement
Advertisement