Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

is this a crime

• 07-04-2010 3:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

hi could-int find this info anywhere but a garda tried to start a fight with me today because he was road raged to bits. i tried calming him down but when the 8 foot dope pulled out his badge to make himself feel even bigger i could-int help myself giving him slight verbal abuse but when i stuck my fingers up at him he took particular offence to it and threatened me (if i stick my fingers up again) as he scurried back to his unmarked car. This just made me wonder.. i know im not aloud defend myself from free state ****s but is it a crime to use f-word or stick my fingers up at 'em?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,448 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

That's one of the best first posts i've ever seen, welcome to boards. :)

Mods please move this to AH or Motors, we could all do with a giggle!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 guy222

That's one of the best first posts i've ever seen, welcome to boards. :)

Mods please move this to AH or Motors, we could all do with a giggle!!
    thanks. couldint find section for legal stuff so i seen this and figured some little brit wanna be might know. what section should i move it to? dont see how a question about ireland secret law has to do with motors. and 4k+ posts you need life away from net bro. anyway does anyone know if its a crime to stick your fingers up at a garda.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,957 ✭✭✭Hooch

guy222 wrote: »
    hi could-int find this info anywhere but a garda tried to start a fight with me today because he was road raged to bits. i tried calming him down but when the 8 foot dope pulled out his badge to make himself feel even bigger i could-int help myself giving him slight verbal abuse but when i stuck my fingers up at him he took particular offence to it and threatened me (if i stick my fingers up again) as he scurried back to his unmarked car. This just made me wonder.. i know im not aloud defend myself from free state ****s but is it a crime to use f-word or stick my fingers up at 'em?

Firstly.....who post in Garda recruitment???:confused:

Secondly, no your not allowed to use the f word or stick up your fingers at a Garda....or any person for that matter.

Section 6 Criminal Justice (Public Order) Act 1994 - Threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour in a Public place.

Im locking this.....but as my drunken friend above has advised....post in AH.....they will have a good laugh!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,957 ✭✭✭Hooch

guy222 wrote: »
    thanks. couldint find section for legal stuff so i seen this and figured some little brit wanna be might know. what section should i move it to? dont see how a question about ireland secret law has to do with motors. and 4k+ posts you need life away from net bro. anyway does anyone know if its a crime to stick your fingers up at a garda.

Comments like this are not accepted, please read the charter before posting in a forum,

Welcome to boards.ie

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement