Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know someone who services musical equipment

Options
  • 07-04-2010 4:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Looking for a competition person who services bass amps and heads in the dublin area.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Welcome to Boards! I've moved your thread to the Instruments forum as you'll probably get more answers there than on the Rock & Metal forum.

One question though, what do you mean by "a competition person"?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 seano1988

sorry that was a typo. i meant to write competent, cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

seano1988 wrote: »
    sorry that was a typo. i meant to write competent, cheers
    Fair enough, that makes more sense :).

• Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭rcaz

I got my Marshall AVT100 serviced by Aladdin's Amps a few years ago. I didn't know too much about amps at the time, and it went away broken and came back fixed...

The end cut off a string during a string change fell through the vent in the top and shorted something in the amp.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,990 ✭✭✭68 lost souls

Yep alladins amps is where I would go, Mark does a great job.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭Mataguri

Martin Nolan in Beaumont does great work with a fast turnaround and fair prices: 01 8316168

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭fortuneg

Another vote for Aladdins Amps here, Mark is a very nice chap & does a great job!

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭Yrag2E

there is a place in Ballymount..Not XMUSIC - Jimmys Music shop or something like that..try them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 Taxpayer

Martin Nolan of Nolan Electonics Beaumont.
    He's the authorised engineer in Ireland for a lot of brands- does most of the warranty work.

Advertisement