Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business Opportunity!

• 07-04-2010 4:43pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 50 ✭✭

With all those houses going up in White Rock and further on in that area it surprises me that no one has thought to open a shop or mini supermarket there yet.

Surely the people that live there would love to be able to just walk a few minutes to go get some milk or get the paper.

Business opportunity waiting to happen I think.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Ledger

go for it man! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

robdugg wrote: »
    With all those houses going up in White Rock and further on in that area it surprises me that no one has thought to open a shop or mini supermarket there yet.

Surely the people that live there would love to be able to just walk a few minutes to go get some milk or get the paper.

Business opportunity waiting to happen I think.

anyone living in them houses ?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 50 ✭✭robdugg

Ledger wrote: »
    go for it man! :D

Didn't mean me, ha!

Just putting teh idea out there for someone

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 50 ✭✭robdugg

PCPhoto wrote: »
    anyone living in them houses ?

And you could be right. Not sure if the houses are occupied or what. Good point

• Closed Accounts Posts: 674 ✭✭✭Southsider1

robdugg wrote: »
    Didn't mean me, ha!

Just putting teh idea out there for someone

Ah go on... Put your money where your mouth is!!:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement