Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a good Van Rental Company within Greystones/South Dublin area

Options
  • 07-04-2010 4:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

There doesn't seem to be any. There are a few in Tallaght and around that area, but I was hoping to keep between here and the Sandyford area.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭bido

Try windsor motors in Bray,or the garage beside Axa they rent vans:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

Enterprise in Bray rent vans. They are next to the Statoil and Ford dealers on the Dublin Rd.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭Radio|Man

Can I strongly advise against using Enterprise. I have been let down five times in the past year by them. The usual scenario is to turn up and find that you have no booking. The last (and final time !) I even explained that I had been let down in the past and could they ensure reliability this time. I could not believe it when they had no record of my booking. There is even a website set up for peep who have had failed dealings with them.

The Bray office is gone anyway but use County Cars just down the road from Enterprise on Pottery Road. Very reliable and pleasant to deal with. Honest about charges and fuel too.

County Car Rentals, Rochestown Avenue, Co. Dublin, Ireland. Tel: 353-1-235-2030

• Registered Users Posts: 21 smellytinker

Used County car rentals last week and had no problems at all,they're not cheap but good service and excellent 2010 transit van provided. Was funny that they take a photo of you and the van before you leave.

Advertisement