Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eating out food and drink in thailand

Options
  • 07-04-2010 6:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Hi i would like to know if anyone has been to thailand and what the food was like over there,eating out and supermarkets.Any good healthy food to look out for that you wouldnt come accross in ireland.Ive seen a drink called oishii green tea in cans in a chinese grocers that looked kinda interesting.you drink it ice cold and its very popular in japan and china.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,555 ✭✭✭Gillington

Emma216 wrote: »
    Hi i would like to know if anyone has been to thailand and what the food was like over there,eating out and supermarkets.Any good healthy food to look out for that you wouldnt come accross in ireland.Ive seen a drink called oishii green tea in cans in a chinese grocers that looked kinda interesting.you drink it ice cold and its very popular in japan and china.

Hey emma,yeah there's cans of green tea widely available in Thailand all different makes sizes,flavours etc.Theres one i've seen here in an asian market that I used to drink when I was there but can't for the life of me remember the name,it could well be that one you're talking about.

Thai food is generally very healthy,depends on your diet but alot of soups,noodle dishes and fish dishes and yummy veg dishes aswell! Cheap as chips too.Stay away from the 7-11's and you should be grand for healthy food in shops

Advertisement