Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

40th Birthday in Limerick

Options
  • 07-04-2010 6:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I'm a female who wishes to celebrate my 40th with my girlfriends in Limerick city - weekend of April 23rd. Love Karaoke and 80's music but dont want to end up anywhere coarse. Although not gay do like the atmosphere in gay bars - all advice greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,238 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Not sure if any bar in town does karaoke these days but the Icon niteclub on Denmark Street have an 80/90s theme on Friday nights though it probably is more suited to those closer to 30 than 40 perhaps if that thing really bothers you.

Maybe Aubars on Thomas Street might be worth a look, not sure what kind of things they have on but generally the crowd in there tends to a bit more mature than the standard niteclub crowds.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Queenie40

Thanks Bazz - heard that Tom & Gerry's on Glenworth Street does Karaoke but not sure about the crowd.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Queenie40 wrote: »
    Thanks Bazz - heard that Tom & Gerry's on Glenworth Street does Karaoke but not sure about the crowd.

The Imperial on Upper Careys Road does a Karaoke. What night I dont know, sorry but at least its a starting point.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Hold the phone

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=63849832&postcount=12
    jmmcoy wrote:
    The Imperial on Upper Careys Road has Karaoke with Marion O'Driscoll & Harry Rooney every Wednesday night. Also Karaoke is on most Saturday nights and Sunday evenings, usually by either Suzzannah Rooney, Mark Rooney or Leo Shine.

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Roadend

Doesn't the george bar have an 80's noght at the weekend?

• Advertisement
Advertisement