Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

need to know

Options
  • 07-04-2010 6:34pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 75 ✭✭

I got some top soil spread around my site a few weeks ago but it has alot of stones in it ,I want to know is there any sort off bucket for a mini digger to do rake stones out because itll take me anoither few days to do it myself by hand .
    Im in mayo and want to know what is prices for a mini digger and man for a day for the job

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,953 ✭✭✭aujopimur

You have two choices, a stone picker or stone buryier,both are tractor operated.
    I have no idea as to the cost of hire in your part of the country.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 wildlandscape

I don't know much about diggers but any landscaper that puts in lawns will have a stone burier, basically it rotavates the soil and buries the stones in the process. If you contact any landscaper, they would advise and maybe do a deal for you? Or you could hire the machinery yourself if you have experience using a rotavator.

Advertisement