Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things that made you laugh in your game?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,998 ✭✭✭grohlisagod

Some of the in-game appointments are so ridiculous. This one in particular.

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭dricko_lim

Rio Ferdinand taking a penalty to score a hat-trick and hits the crossbar! Was quite pissed he took it as I had picked my penalty takers and I was only up 3-1. Won 3-2 lucky enough.

Going to play a few more seasons with Man U then start in league 2 or something like that :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,590 ✭✭✭roosterman71

Thought this was funny considering I'm 23 points ahead of second place, with 8 games to go :D

7T0P9.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

29mx35t.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

Fifa Manager 13,

its funny how bad it is compared to Footy Manager

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,915 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

There's a guy in my game called Sunday Friday!

Some of the Jamaican guys, their names are brilliant such as John-Ross Binns.

There is a Trinidad and Tobago guy called Terryl Glasgow.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,596 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

Bahahaha...peasant..

rbeekj.png

2027 and Everton are in League One!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,053 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

Mars Bar wrote: »
    2027 and Everton are in League One!

Ouch. Any other premier league teams way down low? Or conversely, any low league teams in Premier League?

I'm glad you asked me that.

Leeds are finished the season in 4th and Huddersfield 5th! Watford and Burnley are the lower-mid of the table and Brighton and Bristol City have both been relegated!

Everton will be back in the Championship next season.

Blackburn will spend next season in league 1.

• Advertisement

Everton got relegated in the first season in mine. Two mid table finishes in the Championship have followed. Odd considering they are much more consistent IRL than they used to be when they would do great in the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,355 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

Im in 2029, and Fulham are 15th in League 2. Theyve been at this level for 8 years.

Also, Man U are currently bottom of the championship, and will be relegated as they are bankrupt and have 6 points. Although, thats more my legacy, rather than the natural AI of the game...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Mars Bar wrote: »
    I'm glad you asked me that.

Leeds are finished the season in 4th and Huddersfield 5th! Watford and Burnley are the lower-mid of the table and Brighton and Bristol City have both been relegated!

Everton will be back in the Championship next season.

Blackburn will spend next season in league 1.

Rovers also relegated in my game from 2023 :(:(

No sign of Friedel being let go yet. I am waiting to jump in when he does though!

Stadium completion date pushed back again, looks like we will never move in. Dodgy builders!

Inter made a bid for Sigurdsson of £10m. I responded by putting everything up to full. Got this in my inbox shortly after:

ae1kk8.jpg

Hopefully they have enough money to let it go through :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,053 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    Inter made a bid for Sigurdsson of £10m. I responded by putting everything up to full. Got this in my inbox shortly after:

ae1kk8.jpg

Update us quickly, I'm very curious how it goes...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

ae1kk8.jpg

mother-of-god-meme.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Chavways

ae1kk8.jpg

Oww Lawdy.

Not enough funds :(

Haha that is hilarious - I dont think QPR would be bothered about paying the loyalty fee!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Robbie Keane congratulates himself on breaking his own record if I'm reading it right

robbie_1.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭talla10

In fairness it Keane's childhood dream to achive that :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,495 ✭✭✭glenjamin

Never seen this before.

fm13ss.png

wow that is unusual!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,355 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

All korean males have to do 16-24 months military service before they are 30. A few people are excepted (The squad who qualified for the last world cup for example).

I think park chu young at arsenal still has to do his...delayed it as he signed for arse

• Registered Users Posts: 15,290 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

retalivity wrote: »
    All korean males have to do 16-24 months military service before they are 30. A few people are excepted (The squad who qualified for the last world cup for example).

I think park chu young at arsenal still has to do his...delayed it as he signed for arse

Park got a Monaco residency visa which allowed him to defer his service for 10 years (so 2022). He got a lot of bad press for it and was overlooked by the NT because of it. He returned to the NT for the Olympics and they won a medal, so the whole squad is now exempt from military service. That is why their squad was jumping around like they had won the world cup after winning the bronze medal match :D

Edit: Also, really disappointed they have made Sangju an unplayable team this year. In the past I could use them and it was fun and challenging, getting a whole new squad every 2 years. I might have to see if I can make them playable in the editor.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,590 ✭✭✭roosterman71

Liverpool lose 8-2 at Anfield to non-league Fleetwood :eek:
    The year is 2025, they are 3rd in the premier league. Unreal result for the part-timers

LbmSN.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Don't know why the quality is so bad as I directly uploaded it from FM but anyways:

Check out this own goal by Heitinga. It was 0-0 and a game I really needed to win. Won 1-0 because of this :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭antomorro-sei

SantryRed wrote: »
    Don't know why the quality is so bad as I directly uploaded it from FM but anyways:

Check out this own goal by Heitinga. It was 0-0 and a game I really needed to win. Won 1-0 because of this :pac:

Quality that.

I think there's a section in Preferences to change the video upload quality.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Cheers Anto!

Better quality video here:

• Advertisement

Most of my fans know not to question my judgement now:

ets10j.jpg

Last season it was similar for Mido. In my first season however, it was the opposite for players like Kieron Dyer. They seem to have realised I know best :D

Advertisement